Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful is reporting that the Becky Ronda match is off the card now for Survivor Series due to Becky having a broken nose and a black eye from the forearm she received from Nia Jax last night
welp

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
oh wtf. i actually wanted to watch that

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i saw the videos from last night and that got me hyped

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"The Man" Becky Lynch is a completely different gimmick than what the name might suggest

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Really? The video I watched seemed like a ton of people cheered when he won. Idk

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1062799029325778944
Yo

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Bad News Regarding Former RAW Champion
According to the Dirty Sheets, former RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss is continuing to fail the WWE Impact Tests for concussions and still not having feelings in her forearms due to neck issues.

At this point, word going on is that things are looking bad for Bliss as there’s a chance that she might never wrestle again.
However, WWE still plans to keep her on WWE TV, similar to what they did with Paige (who’s the current SmackDown General Manager).
Alexa is expected to continue acting as RAW’s female General Manager, a role that could be made official on tonight’s RAW.
This is one of the reasons why RAW did a clean sweep of SmackDown Live by 6-0 (WWE didn’t count SmackDown’s win on the Kickoff show), to show that Baron Corbin & Alexa Bliss collectively did a great job to ensure a huge win for RAW.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lets pump the breaks on her never wrestling again, it's only been a couple months, no? let her heal

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

BRAUN STROWMAN UPDATE/CORRECTION

In checking with several additional sources this morning, my initial report about the Braun Strowman injury being a work was incorrect.  I apologize for that and have amended the original story from this morning.

Strowman does have a legitimate elbow issue that may require surgery and will be getting it looked at this week.  It is believed to be a minor issue and something WWE can work around leading into the WWE TLC PPV, but until they perform the surgery, they won't have 100% confirmation of that.

The storyline aspect of the injury being worked into the show, described on commentary as a "shattered elbow", was done to boost Baron Corbin's ability to work over Strowman when they face off as well as give him a big superhuman comeback early from a devastating injury.

Strowman is slated to face Corbin in a TLC match at the 12/16 WWE TLC PPV in San Jose.  If Strowman wins, he earns a WWE Universal title bout at Champion Brock Lesnar at the 2019 Royal Rumble in Phoenix, Arizona.
Oh boy

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

It's been reported that one of the reasons why why RAW delivered a near clean sweep on SDLive at Survivor Series was to show the unity between acting GM Baron Corbin and Alexa Bliss when it comes to securing RAW's victory.
Creative!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Joe Buck to be the new play by play man of Smackdown Live?

According to Al G of the non Ball Player podcast Joe Buck will make an announcement during the Cowboys Redskins game today that he'll be the new voice of Smackdown once they move to Fox next October.

AL G said " I'm hearing from my sources that heads started to role at Fox when Smackdown was swept by Raw at Survivor Series. Fox wanted major changes made immediately and one executive was quoted as saying "We're not paying a Billion dollars for this sh*t!". So the call was made to make Buck to be the voice of Smackdown. No word as of yet where this leaves Tom Phillips"

#kayfabe

JJL

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
What was their official #1 match? The one Taker came out on and the match just ended?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%