UFC 124: St-Pierre vs. Koscheck

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Google it, I'm sure you'll find something.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I've found streams but they all have bad quality, and most sites are fake.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow! Danzig finishing Joe Daddy in the 1st. Love to see that.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn choked that Oliveira lost. Seems like the UFC is rushing him a bit.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-ufc-124-2.html

this is a good !

My bro is at the bell center and his having a blast ! People are screaming GSP like hell :p
lets see what happen next

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Woohoo! GSP won every single ran.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn GSP is a beast. Just 25 minutes of pure dominance.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
gotta give respect for the words koschek said at the end

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because I was wrapping my kids' Christmas gifts with my wife, I really only paid full attention to the GSP fight. Typical Georges, take your opponents' greatest strength and completely expose it. I am never disappointed when he doesn't finish a fight early b/c as he again showed tonight, he will completely pwn you for all 5 rounds. At this point, who is really left to stand a chance against him at 170? People will really start demanding a superfight with Anderson Silva & GSP is such a competitor that I think he will start seriously thinking about it. For MMA's sake I hope it happens soon. The Spider is going to start slowing down & I really want to see both go at it in their prime.

I'm gonna watch this again tomorrow, pay more attention to the other bouts. Nobody puts on a better show than Montreal, that place is electric when GSP is in the cage.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
question and talks on tsn !
whos the best athlete to come out of canada GSP or Gretzky ?

Mooche

Reaction score
Give him Silva. Let him beat him hopefully, and just call it a career.

He's such a boss.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
question and talks on tsn !
whos the best athlete to come out of canada GSP or Gretzky ?
How about the best athlete to come out of this world?

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
also to be noted. GSP doesnt have a wrestling background, yet somehow he is probably the best wrestler in the UFC.

Mooche

Reaction score
also to be noted. GSP doesnt have a wrestling background, yet somehow he is probably the best wrestler in the UFC.
It is superb. That's all the extra work the guy has put in.. It just shows in every single fight. Look at his takedown defense, I just start laughing when these wrestlers have to make a move, and GSP just keeps stuffing it.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Man I love GSP. Just because he is such a great guy and he trully cares about his fans. He is exactly what the UFC needs right now, a face to really make them even bigger. GSP is that guy and they really need to get a match going against Spider.

jvello

Reaction score
Because I was wrapping my kids' Christmas gifts with my wife, I really only paid full attention to the GSP fight. Typical Georges, take your opponents' greatest strength and completely expose it. I am never disappointed when he doesn't finish a fight early b/c as he again showed tonight, he will completely pwn you for all 5 rounds. At this point, who is really left to stand a chance against him at 170? People will really start demanding a superfight with Anderson Silva & GSP is such a competitor that I think he will start seriously thinking about it. For MMA's sake I hope it happens soon. The Spider is going to start slowing down & I really want to see both go at it in their prime.

I'm gonna watch this again tomorrow, pay more attention to the other bouts. Nobody puts on a better show than Montreal, that place is electric when GSP is in the cage.
as much as i really want to see this fight happen i do not think gsp would have much of a chance. not saying gsp isnt as amazing as he is, it is just too big of a weight gap. GSP would have to come up in weight and would still be so much smaller then silva. silva could fight at 205 the rest of his career and still be a force. Silva would be so much faster at 185 or even if they fought at 180. Silva would own standup and i dont think gsp would be able to hold silva oon the ground for long. I would love to see that fight though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%