The Ultimate Fighter 10, Discussion Thread

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
what did i say Pugz? Kimbo is weak. He's been practicng ground game but Roy Nelson is just too big. Great sideguard he had on kimbo. Can't wait till next week to see Marcus Jones fight. The preview was intresting. Will Kimbo fight next week?

Dubious1

Reaction score
Kimbo wasn't aggressive enough in the first, and too aggressive in the second. That was his eventual downfall, he should have won it in the first.

Not taking away from Big Country because he did what he wanted to do.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what did i say Pugz? Kimbo is weak. He's been practicng ground game but Roy Nelson is just too big. Great sideguard he had on kimbo. Can't wait till next week to see Marcus Jones fight. The preview was intresting. Will Kimbo fight next week?
Kimbo rocked him, and if Roy didn't flop on him in the second round Kimbo was going to knock his ass out.

Kimbo and Roy will both be in the UFC once this is all said and done, that's if Roy doesn't make n ass out of himself.

So far everyone is happy with how Kimbo is doing and how much he wants to earn.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kimbo rocked him, and if Roy didn't flop on him in the second round Kimbo was going to knock his ass out.

Kimbo and Roy will both be in the UFC once this is all said and done, that's if Roy doesn't make n ass out of himself.

So far everyone is happy with how Kimbo is doing and how much he wants to earn.
Kimbo isn't going to be signed Pugz and neither will Roy. Did you hear Dana's comments about that fight?

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
True AE. Rampage must be mad. Marcus Jones is what I'm thinking about now. The preview was just like "HOLY <Censored>!". He was just beating the sh*t out of people. Alothough Marcus is into gradens and <Censored>. He can fight.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
True AE. Rampage must be mad. Marcus Jones is what I'm thinking about now. The preview was just like "HOLY <Censored>!". He was just beating the sh*t out of people. Alothough Marcus is into gradens and <Censored>. He can fight.
After watching last week, it is clear to me that Marcus Jones is a headcase. The preview for last week made the guy out to be a "Billy Badass" but he's got a bum knee and horrible, horrible cardio. He was the one that was ready to die after the first workout of the first episode.

To be honest, I am disappointed by this season. All this hype surrounding Kimbo and he fought worse in the octagon than he ever did on YouTube. I've been in more intense pillow fights than any of the first 3 fights we have seen. Now that Rampage has walked away from the octagon, my interest towards the Rampage-Rashad fued has hit an all-time low.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kimbo isn't going to be signed Pugz and neither will Roy. Did you hear Dana's comments about that fight?
Did you see how Marcus looked as though he won't be fighting and Kimbo will be getting another chance? I'm still sticking to what I said about them hyping Kimbo so much, and then he loses? He'll be in the UFC.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why do you guys have Kimbo's nuts in your mouths? He's not good. I really doubt Roy was rocked. It took AA two rounds to finish him and Kimbo had SOOOO many flush shots against James f/cking Thompson and couldn't finish him until round 3. Kimbo will never be good. He was beat completely in that fight. Roy could have done whatever he wanted.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Roy got hit in the jaw and his eyes rolled in the back of his head lol, then out of instinct he pounced on Kimbo like youre taught to do..

Dubious1

Reaction score
I dont think Roy could win a stand up against Kimbo! Which is why he took him to the ground where he knew he could win. Im not saying anything against Roy because that was his gameplan and he won with it.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
kimbos downfall was trying the knee after he rocked roy. roy grabbed him and when kimbo lifted his knee for a body shot roy pushed him over

Dubious1

Reaction score
Thats what I mean by too aggressive, he tried to do too much. He should have just let it stay with fists.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Finale is tonight at 9pm EST. Right now they are playing the whole season, Im about to watch the Kimbo fight, no one spoil it for me!

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jon Jones said he would snitch on weed smokers, so I'm going to watch the finale high to spite him

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching The Ultimate Fighter?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Damn Marcus Jones is good! He has a really good ground game and hes a really nice guy, lol.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BIG COUNTRY YOU'RE MY BOY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%