Untitled-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
lmfao.
then how can you tell me the exact same thing?

good try though.
some <Censored> told me my shit isn't art, but since hes in college...OH SHIT I GOTTA LISTEN TO HIM.
dawg, shut the fuck up.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
what do u want me to say? that this is beautiful?

sorry I'm not like the other sheep around here

and ya I am more educated than u, so I would listen

uwp

Reaction score
sorry I don't spend countless days on sports forums knowing who comments on who's art, fuckin get a life

its because my art looked good, go ahead bash my art as much as u want, my professors will highly disagree with u,

and imo professional graphic designers>some kid on a sports forum
so don't waste ur time bashing my designs, because it won't phase me
You can tell when somebody is losing in argument when they say "fuck you" or "go get a fuckin life".

Don't make claims unless you have the evidence to support it. Haven't your English teachers taught you that?

Also, I find it hard to believe that your professors "thought that your art looks good" because you already made one false claim. I can make up shit too, watch:

I am a professional graphic designer.

Do you believe me?

And congrats on the thought that a professional graphics designer is better than a kid on a sports forum. A 1 day old chicken with down syndrome could have picked that out too.

You know the saying: "Ignorance is bliss"?

That might help you here.

uwp

Reaction score

Obviously not.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score

I never once said that anyone has to like this, or anything else.

you're really grabbing at things youre imagining that I'm doing/saying that Im really not.

Gtown81

Reaction score
You can tell when somebody is losing in argument when they say "fuck you" or "go get a fuckin life".

Don't make claims unless you have the evidence to support it. Haven't your English teachers taught you that?

Also, I find it hard to believe that your professors "thought that your art looks good" because you already made one false claim. I can make up shit too, watch:

I am a professional graphic designer.

Do you believe me?

And congrats on the thought that a professional graphics designer is better than a kid on a sports forum. A 1 day old chicken with down syndrome could have picked that out too.

You know the saying: "Ignorance is bliss"?

That might help you here.
sooo, I guess gety is losing the argument cause he told me to shut the fuck up?

my marks don't lie

its a shame its not updated, cause then I could show u the other 90's I have

say what u want but I'll be getting paid in 2 years doing what I'm doing, and u'll be stuck on internet forums evaluating worthless sigs and walls LAWL!

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
if they're worthless as you say, why are you getting so heated over one?

Gtown81

Reaction score
if they're worthless as you say, why are you getting so heated over one?
do I really have to say it again?

because people overrate ur shit, they treat it like some creative genius made it

the fact that u upload ur so called "art" on a legit graphic designers site such as behance also pisses me off

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score

because people overrate ur shit, they treat it like some creative genius made it

the fact that u upload ur so called "art" on a legit graphic designers site such as behance also pisses me off
lmao dude you need to chill the fuck out.

and people overrating it, is that really my fault?
basically this started because i laughed at the fact that you told me that I can't like this or anything I make, and that no one else can like it either...just because you dont consider it "good".

uwp

Reaction score
sooo, I guess gety is losing the argument cause he told me to shut the fuck up?

my marks don't lie

its a shame its not updated, cause then I could show u the other 90's I have

say what u want but I'll be getting paid in 2 years doing what I'm doing, and u'll be stuck on internet forums evaluating worthless sigs and walls LAWL!
Ok, congrats on the grade. On the losing the argument part, not what I was trying say, but I'm not going to explain it considering it would be a waste of time.

Also congrats on being on what you want to be. I have no idea what you want to be, and most graphics design jobs are generally low pay and require a lot of work.

Want something to "lawl" at? I have two options for the future, with one option with me taking over the family business and becoming a millionaire. Yeah, congrats though.

Gtown81

Reaction score
lmao dude you need to chill the fuck out.

and people overrating it, is that really my fault?
basically this started because i laughed at the fact that you told me that I can't like this or anything I make, and that no one else can like it either...just because you dont consider it "good".
why should I chill out when someone makes a disgrace of photoshop

and if u didn't go around harshly criticizing other people's art like u know so much more than them, then I wouldn't be as pissed

uwp

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot grade 10 photoshop class is higher up on the scale compared to a year of graphic design
If you consider gfx the only part of education, then yeah, you are much smarter then me. My bad sir. Could you please inform me where English, Science, math classes and co. went to?

uwp

Reaction score
why should I chill out when someone makes a disgrace of photoshop

and if u didn't go around harshly criticizing other people's art like u know so much more than them, then I wouldn't be as pissed
LOL

Everyone praise gtown the graphics god!

His works are clearly better than everyone elses!

uwp

Reaction score

Gety, please change your life so Gtown can enjoy it. Without the change, Gtown will never be able to live.

Gtown81

Reaction score
Ok, congrats on the grade. On the losing the argument part, not what I was trying say, but I'm not going to explain it considering it would be a waste of time.

Also congrats on being on what you want to be. I have no idea what you want to be, and most graphics design jobs are generally low pay and require a lot of work.

Want something to "lawl" at? I have two options for the future, with one option with me taking over the family business and becoming a millionaire. Yeah, congrats though.
ya whatever u say there bud

and ur wrong, graphic designers can make a lot of money, I actually interviewed a graphic designer at a local printing company, its a three person business, her and her husband make $250,000 yearly
http://www.relianceprinting.ca/

good for u, and if u ever get in an argument over art again, I'm sure u'll have lots of experience with all the posting on sports forums to back ur argument with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%