elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
smh the most generic tag team in the WWE

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Got the free trial for the network. Gonna be disappointed in high definition tonight.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Those guys are actually entertaining in the ring though 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Are they though?
Yes. Haven't shown much personality wise on the main roster, but they're talented in ring, and super athletic.

Neither Gallows or Anderson are particularly good in the ring or athletic, and they have the worst tag team finisher ever.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just wish they gave Sheamus and Cesaro more time. They always get lost in the shuffle when on their own, but I liked them together. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Yes. Haven't shown much personality wise on the main roster, but they're talented in ring, and super athletic.

Neither Gallows or Anderson are particularly good in the ring or athletic, and they have the worst tag team finisher ever.

Man the Magic Killer is very useless.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like that Anderson does the spinebuster though, that's a plus. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:

I definitely agree that they're talented in ring, but not that they're entertaining. Sorry if I think the whole "technical wrestler who does 80 different suplexes" is boring. Angle can pull it off. Everyone else is just a cheap imitation, unless I'm forgetting somebody big.

And yes I know Brock only goes for suplexes. Different style though. He's doing them to fuck you up. And also his matches since "Suplex City" became a thing haven't been nearly as good.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That IC title looks run down up close 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

I definitely agree that they're talented in ring, but not that they're entertaining. Sorry if I think the whole "technical wrestler who does 80 different suplexes" is boring. Angle can pull it off. Everyone else is just a cheap imitation, unless I'm forgetting somebody big.

And yes I know Brock only goes for suplexes. Different style though. He's doing them to fuck you up. And also his matches since "Suplex City" became a thing haven't been nearly as good.
They would be more entertaining if they had better tag teams to go up against, like they did in NXT against The Revival and such. Speaking of entertaining tag teams, the Revival puts on GREAT matches, and they should be up soon. But they do lack a personality 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%