2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Pwn is the only annoying Yankees fan on here
You don't hear me calling you a different fan name just because I want to start a fight.

Man up or go home.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
No, you're going to stop now lol.

You need to learn to take a joke, man. Stop spamming in entries and reporting posts, and just fucking take a joke.
It's not a joke, he meant that. It was personal, wouldn't have been directed toward anyone else.

In any case, I'll have a real mod or admin put me in my spot, not you. You have NO credibility here or with me.

You changed my team logo in the past. That's personal. Not a joke. That's when jokes go too far. So I don't take anything you say as anything of worth.

I will defend myself until necessary action takes place.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
No, you're going to stop now lol.

You need to learn to take a joke, man. Stop spamming in entries and reporting posts, and just fucking take a joke.
I'll report what I want to report, it's there for a reason.

You as a mod should learn to take some responsibility.

Talk baseball for once.

Carson

Reaction score
In other news, guess who just moved ahead of the D-Backs in the NL West? Rox are hot. 7 in a row and now 1 GB of Dodgers.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Carson said:
In other news, guess who just moved ahead of the D-Backs in the NL West? Rox are hot. 7 in a row and now 1 GB of Dodgers.
I keep telling Mexi that they're going to be the biggest threat for the Dodgers.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cmon man are u really gonna take the time out of your day to take someone from the internet's comment personally that you go out of your way to post 2 pages worth of spam? Assuming you're a grown ass man I'm sure you got better things to do. If anything this is more childish than what CC did.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
It's not a joke, he meant that. It was personal, wouldn't have been directed toward anyone else.

In any case, I'll have a real mod or admin put me in my spot, not you. You have NO credibility here or with me.

You changed my team logo in the past. That's personal. Not a joke. That's when jokes go too far. So I don't take anything you say as anything of worth.

I will defend myself until necessary action takes place.
lol, i'm 100% positive he said it as a joke. i've been on this site with CC for coming up on 8 years now, it was hardly "personal"
and i'm very much a real mod lol... "no credibility" is funny though.

I changed the team bar as a joke, again not personal of an attack at all. you need to learn this is an online sports forum and not a legitimate professional workplace, so what you qualify as "necessary actions" doesnt exist because nobody really cares enough. people crack jokes, and you need to take them not personally because they aren't malicious in any sense, and you're the only one that doesn't get it.

-------

That being said, this is the last post about this today from everybody. I'm done, you're done, CC's done, etc. Talk about baseball, and you're good. Keep on spamming like that or complaining about "personal attacks" and you'll receive a 24 hour suspension -- that's no joke at all. Let it go.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
lol, i'm 100% positive he said it as a joke. i've been on this site with CC for coming up on 8 years now, it was hardly "personal"

I changed the team bar as a joke, again not personal of an attack at all. you need to learn this is an online sports forum and not a legitimate professional workplace, so what you qualify as "necessary actions" doesnt exist because nobody really cares enough. people crack jokes, and you need to take them not personally because they aren't malicious in any sense, and you're the only one that doesn't get it.

-------

That being said, this is the last post about this today from everybody. I'm done, you're done, CC's done, etc. Talk about baseball, and you're good. Keep on spamming like that or complaining about "personal attacks" and you'll receive a 24 hour suspension -- that's no joke at all. Let it go.
You obviously don't know the difference between a joke and a joke that goes too far, which makes you have horrible judgment to be a mod.

I was told by the head admin that you're only a mod because you're good with forum skins and such. He also said what you did was unacceptable, a joke too far.

Ban me if you want, I could care less. I make my voice heard and I won't listen to you. You've been a jerk to me, whether you are truly one or not, I don't know but I will only listen to those who treat me with decency.

You have little respect toward me. I'm not going to comply to your authority. The head admin, that may be another story.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
On another note, Rockies are catching Dodgers and Red Sox need to DFA Brian Johnson.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:

-------

By the way, if you call changing someone's personal profile pic a "joke", then I call continuously posting and responding to you and CC as a "joke."

This game can be played both ways.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
I think Rockies might win the NL West. So much for the Machado trade if that's the case.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Carson said:
bury the snakes thanks

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I think Rockies might win the NL West. So much for the Machado trade if that's the case.
id like to see them actually reach first place first before i declare them nl weat champs

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
id like to see them actually reach first place first before i declare them nl weat champs
True. They have never won it before, which is why I'm rooting for them.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what in the world is going on

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Indians are starting 3 players today who's first names start with a "Y". This has to be a record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%