AFC South Discussion

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Post whatever division-related news or rumors you want to discuss.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Jags black alts leaked. We all knew this is how they would look, but here they are:

Mooche

Reaction score
I think those are a lot better than the all teal uniforms.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
i like those a lot. Simpler than before.

TTN2810

Reaction score
No, nothing happened, but the Titans are clearly turning to a passing offense, and having a back like him isn't worth the money for this offense. Lots of players have said it's pretty much a spread offense now. They could easily run a two back system and get good production.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Titans Plan to Franchise Tag TE Jared Cook

Starting Monday, the Titans will have a two-week window to use a franchise tag on one of their free agents. The team isn’t expected to make the move immediately, however.

While the Titans aren’t obligated to use the tag, they’re expected to do so. Tight end Jared Cook is the most likely player to be tagged, since the Titans don’t want to lose him, and reaching a long-term deal with him any time soon isn’t expected.

The franchise tag for tight ends is expected to be roughly $5.967 million.

Cook, who has 1,717 receiving yards and eight touchdown catches over the past four seasons, is currently rehabbing from shoulder surgery. He’s expected to be ready for minicamps in June, however.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Houston Texans: The one team in the division that could need some cap relief is the Texans, who currently have $5.768 million in space. But if they re-sign safety Glover Quin, outside linebacker Connor Barwin and fullback James Casey as they’d like to, that space will disappear quickly and they’ll need to find an avenue to gain room. I understand that the general public undervalues a lot of what Kevin Walter does. But a $4.5 million cap number and a scheduled base salary of $3.5 million is simply too much for what he does. A dynamic receiver is still on the Texans' list of needs, which seems to make Walter expendable.
- ESPN
i can see them parting with Walter and taking a look at someone like Breaston, who could be of solid productiong for much lower salary.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Indianapolis Colts have signed Matt Hasselebck to a two-year, $8 million deal.
Hasselbeck turns 38 in September and will be Andrew Luck's backup.
Hasselbeck was scheduled to count $7.5 million against the cap of the Tennessee Titans.
The Colts lost Drew Stanton to free agency.
Good backup option for Andrew Luck.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
seems a bit much for a guy who wont see the field barring injury, though. but hes a good mind for luck to pick.

tyfreak

Members
Reaction score
Colts resign Vontae Davis and Bradshaw. Also signed Arrthur Jones. Good offseason for us overall imo. Love Bethea, but I don't mind him signing with SF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%