2018 NFL Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
They shrug and put Carson back in there next season, because he's a much better quarterback than Nick Foles

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Darren Sproles should play forever

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lions really are good for nothing smh

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Walt Coleman and his crew do not understand PI and Illegal Contact rules.

Contact initiated by the offensive player is NOT A PENALTY on the defensive player.

Incidental contact that doesn't disrupt the offensive player along his route is NOT A PENALTY on the defensive player.

General handfighting between both players is NOT A PENALTY on the defensive player.

The NFL's biggest officiating issue is the drastic difference in the way each officiating crew calls the game. Two teams play the same game with each officiating crew. It should be the same game no matter who the officiating crew is.

Dear NFL, watch Bill Vinovich's crew and model your officiating after their methods. Minimal penalties, fast-paced games, rare mistakes, and mostly extremely obvious penalties called.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Walt Coleman and his crew do not understand PI and Illegal Contact rules.

Contact initiated by the offensive player is NOT A PENALTY on the defensive player.

Incidental contact that doesn't disrupt the offensive player along his route is NOT A PENALTY on the defensive player.

General handfighting between both players is NOT A PENALTY on the defensive player.

The NFL's biggest officiating issue is the drastic difference in the way each officiating crew calls the game. Two teams play the same game with each officiating crew. It should be the same game no matter who the officiating crew is.

Dear NFL, watch Bill Vinovich's crew and model your officiating after their methods. Minimal penalties, fast-paced games, rare mistakes, and mostly extremely obvious penalties called.
Please stop complaining about the refs. I WILL delete your posts if you continue to do so

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Turns out I can delete your posts too, chief, so I wouldn't do it if I were you.

And I'm not complaining--I'm correct

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Every 4th quarter the Eagles defense just gets shredded. I just don't get it.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is gonna be a fitting end to the season

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Turns out I can delete your posts too, chief, so I wouldn't do it if I were you.

And I'm not complaining--I'm correct
All you ever do is complain

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Worst PI call ever in the Steelers/Saints game right now. Totally unacceptable for a professional official to make that mistake.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Nick Foles is a god
Really impressive that he's doing this a couple days before his 2018th birthday.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Worst PI call ever in the Steelers/Saints game right now. Totally unacceptable for a professional official to make that mistake.
CameronCrazy06 said:

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
CameronCrazy06 said:
Pointing out something that is wrong is not complaining. Also wrong on the PI on 4th and 2. The PI was 50/50, and regardless of how it was the pass looked like it was tipped at the LoS and they didn't review it. Unacceptable in a big game.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Why do you care so fucking much about NFL officiating? Just watch the damn game.

Officials in all sports are bad.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It's the same shit with you every week. Has been for YEARS. You're a moderator for crying out loud.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Why do you care so fucking much about NFL officiating? Just watch the damn game.

Officials in all sports are bad.
He hates the Saints. Regardless if the ball was tipped or not, which is debatable in both directions, Haden grabbed a hold of Thomas as soon as the ball was snapped and didnt let go. Pass interference, defensive holding, doesnt matter what you call it, it definitely warranted a flag.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mahomes could have been the best defensive 3rd baseman of all time if he wasn't playing football. The angle on that throw was just foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%