Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who is this guy? Where did he come from? haha

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The smartest guys at ESPN lmao yeah youve officially lost it
You clearly know nothing about either of them. Still waiting on a response as to why it wouldn’t work that you seem to be avoiding cause you are incapable of coming up with one

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
Lamarcuse Aldridge signed in the 5th smallest market over the Lakers when he was the premier free agent. Its almost like players like to play for competent franchises
and so i reiterate again, why would anybody sign with the Kings? they havent won a playoff game since 2006, and a playoff series since 2004

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Im sure the only reason no one wants to sign in Sacramento is that its a small market, it has nothing to do with them being one of the worst run franchises in professional sports. How has that big market worked out for the Knicks?
Lakers recently too

Monroe chose the bucks over the Lakers
They had to give lamarcus a second meeting because Kobe messed up their original

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BNC said:
You clearly know nothing about either of them. Still waiting on a response as to why it wouldnt work that you seem to be avoiding cause you are incapable of coming up with one
I know plenty about both of them. I dont care where their degree is from, theyre both fools, especially Bomani Jones.

Just because you have a degree from Harvard (as Pablo does) doesnt mean your opinion on sports is a credible one.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've seen nothing but reasons why making the draft a free agency wouldn't work. What are you not seeing?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol you guys are haters
Chill

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
and so i reiterate again, why would anybody sign with the Kings? they havent won a playoff game since 2006, and a playoff series since 2004
Cause they offer more money? Why are you so concerned about fixing a franchise that isn’t trying to fix itself? Stop rewarding teams that are incompetent, let the well run teams thrive and force everyone else to be better at their job

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I know plenty about both of them. I dont care where their degree is from, theyre both fools, especially Bomani Jones.

Just because you have a degree from Harvard (as Pablo does) doesnt mean your opinion on sports is a credible one.
“I can’t come up with a critique but I don’t like it, therefore you’re an idiot”

And Bomani is probably one of the smartest people in media

BNC

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Lakers recently too

Monroe chose the bucks over the Lakers
They had to give lamarcus a second meeting because Kobe messed up their original
Yep, this idea that players would only ever sign in big markets is ludicrous 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BNC said:
I cant come up with a critique but I dont like it, therefore youre an idiot

And Bomani is probably one of the smartest people in media
Lel

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
Cause they offer more money? Why are you so concerned about fixing a franchise that isnt trying to fix itself? Stop rewarding teams that are incompetent, let the well run teams thrive and force everyone else to be better at their job
DALLAS CAN OFFER THE SAME AS SACTO

and youre essentially saying that you want NBA ago adopt Natural Selection, which is retarded when there already is a lack of parity

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
99% of prospects would rather play in Dallas than Sacramento. Probably a good chunk of those would rather play in Golden State than both of those teams, even if it means less money.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It seems once the 2nd selection happens there may be a lot of movement. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I feel like every time they hype a lot of trades and unpredictability it becomes a pretty boring draft

Hope Im wrong

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Everybody's scared to fuck up anyway. Nothings gonna happen

Paulius

Reaction score
Lets not be shocked if Doncic goes first [emoji102]

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doncic going first would kinda be a shock haha.

And yeah, I just really hope there are some bigger trades. Some years it seems boring then the trades start trickling in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%