Official SI Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Wonder if Jerry Jones would consider trading up to #4 to nab Claiborne. Dallas needs a corner and Jerry Jones is always looking to make bold moves.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Cowboys would need to add more than next years 1st to move up to #4

I'd give it a 2% chance of happening, at most. Jenkins/Kirkpatrick are far cheaper options for the Cowboys

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jerry Jones never makes bold moves through the draft though.

Mooche

Reaction score
The position need is there with Mo, but I just don't see it happening.

East

Legends Live Forever
Reaction score
I'll give the Minnesota guy about 30-45 min to log on and make his pick or he'll get Kalil.

Guys PLEASE send in a list to either me or nola it will help this run smoother.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah just a heads up, whenever you are on the clock I will send you a pm letting you know that you are up. As much as we would like for EVERYONE to make their own pick, if we did that this would never end. So we'll give you 12 hours to make your pick, and if you don't make it by then your pick will be made for you.

So send in lists if you want control over who you pick.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
just sim the pick now; he wont come on, and the pick WILL be Kalil anyways. Not worth our wait

Mooche

Reaction score
And we could rip off a few picks very quick with the people who are picking being on in the next few spots.

Mooche

Reaction score
So much for Trent sliding down in our Draft. Bang.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I know most people expect Claiborne to go to Tampa now, but to be honest... I don't see it happening. If Tampa picked any CB from this draft it'd
Be Kirkpatrick because he fits their system well. I think they sign Finnegan in FA along with Vincent Jackson and draft a DT at 5, or trade back for a team that wants Tannehill and they pick Poe in the 10-15 range. Blackmon will go at 6, Claiborne will go at 7.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll have my pick up in the next 10 minutes or so.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Peterson went 5 and Claiborne is better.
Claiborne is the better cover corner, Peterson was the better playmaker, according to a few people that have more knowledge than us, Mayock etc, think Peterson was better

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The player other than Claiborne that I could see the Bucs taking is Richardson.

Now that he's gone, it'd be surprising if Claiborne didn't go here.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
The player other than Claiborne that I could see the Bucs taking is Richardson.

Now that he's gone, it'd be surprising if Claiborne didn't go here.
If they sign Finnegan in FA why would they draft a CB at 5? Rumors are that Finnegan is trying to lobby Vincent Jackson to go to the Bucs with him. I couldnt see
The two players in any other jersey than the Bucs. They still are having major Dline issues. They need more picks. They either take a
DT, or trade down and Tannehill goes #5

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I know most people expect Claiborne to go to Tampa now, but to be honest... I don't see it happening. If Tampa picked any CB from this draft it'd
Be Kirkpatrick because he fits their system well. I think they sign Finnegan in FA along with Vincent Jackson and draft a DT at 5, or trade back for a team that wants Tannehill and they pick Poe in the 10-15 range. Blackmon will go at 6, Claiborne will go at 7.
1. Poe wont be available 10-15. Carolina loves him, and would probably only pass on him if Claiborne was available (which he wont)
2. I still don't think the Rams pick Blackmon. They have 2 early 2nd rounders where you can get good WRs. I'd take Brockers+Sanu+an OT over Blackmon+OT+average DB

And Tampa would pick Mo over Kirkpatrick easily, Dre's stock has fallen to the point where he might be available for the Lions. If the Browns do draft Richardson 4th, its an easy choice for TB to go Mo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%