2012 NFL Draft Thread.

Mooche

Reaction score
Oh, there's no doubt that the Rams will take either Blackmon or Jeffrey, depending who is on the board. I agree with Yanks. They are lacking a stud in the passing game for Bradford to rely on when he drops back.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I hope that if BB decides to keep both 1sts this year, he doesnt draft anyone on offense

WE NEED DEFENSE

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao so they'll take a RT before they take a WR? High in the first fucking round too?

Take your fucking homer glasses off, the Rams will take a WR. Have you watched a Rams game? See how many drops they get? (assuming a WR is even open)

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
People are apparently souring on Alshon.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Agreed.
They would probably take a LT and I guess have Saffold and Smith battle for the other side. Bad vs. Bad right there.

Jake, you must be high on Lamar Miller correct?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If we can consistently see the Ohio State and Virginia Tech version of Lamar Miller, then absolutely. He had been running pretty soft, and kind of avoiding contact during the Bethune Cookman and KState games. He had a shoulder injury, so until proven otherwise, I'll chalk it up to that.

There's really no doubt that he's a playmaker. He can burn you from just about anywhere on the field.

TTN2810

Reaction score
He looks to me to be the perfect mix of Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson. He's got the physicality and the outstanding break away speed. Still gotta watch him more though. I like what I see so far though. Really good looking prospect.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He looks to me to be the perfect mix of Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson. He's got the physicality and the outstanding break away speed. Still gotta watch him more though. I like what I see so far though. Really good looking prospect.
Whoa there buddy..

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm not saying he's as good as them lol.
But he has the specific traits that make them what they are. He looks like he has it all.
But again, not saying he is or will be as good as those two guys.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Two glaring weaknesses in his game are his blocking and receiving abilities.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So he'll never see the field in the NFL if that doesn't change.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
lmao so they'll take a RT before they take a WR? High in the first fucking round too?

Take your fucking homer glasses off, the Rams will take a WR. Have you watched a Rams game? See how many drops they get? (assuming a WR is even open)
Welp.. You're the fucking retard now.

Rams drafted Jason Smith #2 overall to be a RT.

They'd draft a LT this time and switch Saffold to RT.

Smart guy. How about next time, you let one of your pledges look you up some facts.

TTN2810

Reaction score
So he'll never see the field in the NFL if that doesn't change.
LMFAO.
You're going to keep a home run threat, on any play, on the sideline because he's weak at blocking or receiving? You do know they have coaches to work on these things, right? Even so, maybe he won't be an every down back for the first year or two, or maybe at all. That is pretty rare now days.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I should clarify that and say he's not put in place to be a receiving threat out of the backfield. Miami's offense hasn't really utilized the running backs in the passing game. He's shown that he can catch a football, but he hasn't consistently been required to. He has something like 18 receptions in his career.

Blocking is indeed a work in progress, however. He's somewhat adequate at blitz pickups, but he's not an aggressive blocker that is going to stick his nose in there like a Portis or MJD. It's an area for improvement.

TTN2810

Reaction score
And even if a back with ability like his isn't a great natural receiver, a simple screen pass can do wonders.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thoughts on Russell Wilson as an NFL prospect?

From what I understand, size is the main knock on him.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Don't know what to make of him as an NFL QB, but I still can't believe he was only a 2-Star recruit coming out of high school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%