2011 NFL Draft Prospect Thread

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hmmm what is the age like 21 or something?
I think they have to be no less than 3 years removed from High School. So yea, 20 is about the youngest player you'll find in a draft. I graduated high school at 17 and it doesn't get any younger than that.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, 1 of my roommates is 17. Its weird having a 17 year old out at college.

Mooche

Reaction score
Do you guys think LaMichael James will declare?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he will. Unless most the team is coming back next year...if thats the case, I could see them wanting to put another good season together.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
It all depends on if he wants to have another go at a national title. There's nothing that's going to improve his draft stock unless he can start trucking guys instead of just outrunning everyone. He's probably Reggie Bush although I don't know how good of a receiver he is because I haven't seen him play much.

Mooche

Reaction score
It all depends on if he wants to have another go at a national title. There's nothing that's going to improve his draft stock unless he can start trucking guys instead of just outrunning everyone. He's probably Reggie Bush although I don't know how good of a receiver he is because I haven't seen him play much.
To be quite honest, two years ago I said the exact same thing about DeMarco Murray. He is a Reggie clone in my eyes.. He hasn't been the same player as he has been hampered with injuries, even though his game is a mirror image of Bush's.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I'm curious how the Michigan seniors, and juniors(that might decide to leave) will do on the next level. Out of the Seniors, I feel Jonas Mouton has the biggest upside. I know their defense is horrible, but Mouton has been a beast, especially this year.

Mooche

Reaction score
I'm curious how the Michigan seniors, and juniors(that might decide to leave) will do on the next level. Out of the Seniors, I feel Jonas Mouton has the biggest upside. I know their defense is horrible, but Mouton has been a beast, especially this year.
That kind of surprised me about Michigan. They haven't had a completely stout defense in a few years now.. However, there is no way I expected them to be like this in the grand scheme of things.

I need to watch Mouton play a bit more..

TTN2810

Reaction score
Just cause LaMichael is faaast doesn't mean he's a Bush.

Mooche

Reaction score
Just cause LaMichael is faaast doesn't mean he's a Bush.
No, but he has a lot Bush like qualities. He isn't the same player, but I can see why guys are making the claim he plays like him.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's nothing in the NFL's Draft Eligibility rules that state a player has to have attended college.
100% correct.. Maurice Clarett entered the NFL draft with only 1 year of college football but was removed 3 years from High School

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im hoping either Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara go to the lions. We need some help in the secondary and they would definitely help. I would rather have Patrick though. Imo from highlights ive seen he is a much better tackler and he reacts to the ball better.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really wanted AJ Green but it looks like the Browns are going to win too many games for that lol. Michael Floyd would be nice, Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, etc.. Pretty much just a WR

TTN2810

Reaction score
IMO LaMichael plays more like CJ did in college than Bush.

Reaction score
I really wanted AJ Green but it looks like the Browns are going to win too many games for that lol. Michael Floyd would be nice, Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, etc.. Pretty much just a WR
Browns gonna be up there in the playoff race next year. I think they should trade up and grab Julio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%