2011 NFL Draft Prospect Thread

Mooche

Reaction score
We needed one of these.. and got it. Going to be really active in here. AJ Green is a God, btw.

Mooche

Reaction score
Marvin Austin would be a huge steal if he stays in shape.
I agree, but that is going to be very interesting to see. It will show a lot about his character and work ethic, if he shows up looking in excellent shape, and that will attract a lot of teams.

Reaction score
I agree, but that is going to be very interesting to see. It will show a lot about his character and work ethic, if he shows up looking in excellent shape, and that will attract a lot of teams.
It wouldn't be a bad idea for Indy to draft him later in the 1st round. That's if he stays in shape though.

Mooche

Reaction score
We need to certainly take a look at him. I really see us going offensive line though.. Right or wrong, that's just what my opinion is.

Reaction score
We need to certainly take a look at him. I really see us going offensive line though.. Right or wrong, that's just what my opinion is.
Yeah I agree, but Muir is also probably the worst starting DT in the league.

Mooche

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, but Muir is also probably the worst starting DT in the league.
No doubt. The defensive line needs to get somebody stout in the middle of our defense. I am not ready to give up on Fili, even though he hasn't been as much of an impact as we hoped drafting him. Regardless, we need a big time player, and I think maybe taking a chance on a guy at DT wouldn't be all that bad.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Kellen Moore will actually get drafted. Surprising move, I know, but he's been the best QB on their team in ages...probably ever.

Reaction score
No doubt. The defensive line needs to get somebody stout in the middle of our defense. I am not ready to give up on Fili, even though he hasn't been as much of an impact as we hoped drafting him. Regardless, we need a big time player, and I think maybe taking a chance on a guy at DT wouldn't be all that bad.
Fili is getting better, but it's getting old to see this.

Mooche

Reaction score
I think Kellen Moore will actually get drafted. Surprising move, I know, but he's been the best QB on their team in ages...probably ever.
My notes on him thus far..

Good poised leader.
Very accurate.
Great collegiate career.

Weak arm strength.
Playing in a wide open offense for the most part.
How can he make the NFL reads?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, but I think he'll go late. Especially if he plays a good bowl game.

I also wonder how many of BAMA's players will leave. McElroy is a senior, I know he'll get drafted. Ingram and Richardson could possibly head out to. Oh and Julio is totally going. I'd say he is a top 5 WR in the draft.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't he still come out? Or do they have a rule like Jrs and above only???

He'd be smarter to stay I think though. Him being a primary back for a change could really launch him.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Can't he still come out? Or do they have a rule like Jrs and above only???

He'd be smarter to stay I think though. Him being a primary back for a change could really launch him.
You have to be a junior or a senior to come out.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ah ok. I thought that might be the case.

Well in that case, I wonder if Ingram will leave. I think since McElroy is leaving, he might.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hmmm what is the age like 21 or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%