Bosox's Mock Draft

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can remember having a few debates with him about how their DL wasn't nearly as good as he thought it was.

TTN2810

Reaction score
i know he did hate Bowers too though. Called him a bust a lot. So far he's right on that one.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He's only right because of injuries, which weren't known to be a massive problem when he was predicting bust

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
i know he did hate Bowers too though. Called him a bust a lot. So far he's right on that one.
How is he a bust? He was a 2nd rounder who barely played last year. He hasn't proved that he can or cant play in the NFL yet

TTN2810

Reaction score
How is he a bust? He was a 2nd rounder who barely played last year. He hasn't proved that he can or cant play in the NFL yet
By not getting a starting job on the Bucs... I think he proved something. And I did say so far. But really. If he was anything special, he would have been starting. And he still played in all 16 games. He could have done better than only 1.5 sacks, which BTW came in one game.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
It's funny though now, because he was adamant that the Jags didn't need D-lineman, and now the very next year everyone has them picking a D-lineman.
Everybody always says the Jags will take a DE.. every year.. doesn't matter who we get.

It was Kerrigan, Then Jason Pierre Paul, Then Quentin Groves, Then Jarvis Moss, Then Mathias Kiwanuka.

Im tired of it.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I can remember having a few debates with him about how their DL wasn't nearly as good as he thought it was.
Terrance Knighton.

You though the Jags should of took a DT.. I explained that you're crazy because Terrance Knighton is a good DT.. Which he is.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Everybody always says the Jags will take a DE.. every year.. doesn't matter who we get.

It was Kerrigan, Then Jason Pierre Paul, Then Quentin Groves, Then Jarvis Moss, Then Mathias Kiwanuka.

Im tired of it.
They predict it every year because your DE's suck every year and you continue to fail to address it

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
updated?

iono, trades mght have been over/undervalued.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Rams wanted #4 they would have taken our trade instead of the Redskins or the conspiracy could be right and Fisher was just helping a friend out.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
If the Rams wanted #4 they would have taken our trade instead of the Redskins or the conspiracy could be right and Fisher was just helping a friend out.
Or they originally wanted value by trading the 2nd overall, but when hearing that the Vikings will probably pass on Kalil, they move back up to get him. So basically the Rams got 2 1sts and moved down 6 spots in the 2nd Round to get the number one guy on their board. Not too bad at all

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's why you don't set stupid parameters of "send one offer and that's it" 2 months before the draft starts. They didn't want a bidding war and didn't want to maximize the value of their pick. Smart team really. So yea, after thinking it over it is possible.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
The Vikings would be stupid to trade the #3 pick and draft Reiff.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not awful, I like most of the picks. Only glaring one is Titans, since they run a 4-3.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Not awful, I like most of the picks. Only glaring one is Titans, since they run a 4-3.
wow, totally spaced on that.

I would think they would probably pick Perry then (with McClellin going back to #28), or Dontari Poe. Although Poe is more of a NT than a DT, but they might pick him for value purposes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%