TTN 4 - QB's Galore

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
the bills need the BPA, not position wise necessarily. its not like they get a LT, and then they are a playoff team.

Thats like if the Jags were 4rd overall, do you really think they would pass over AJ for Gabbert? probably not

when your team is that bad, you need more of that impact guy. Passing up Miller, who is considered by some as the #1 prospect, for someone who isnt even the best at their position, is not smart at all.
They already have a Von Miller on their team, his name is Aaron Maybin.

Regardless of what you think, Peter King is the only professional who actually does have inside sources to real front offices. If you watched Hard Knocks last year, Jets GM spent most his time talking to Peter King.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Maybin has been bust, and you would be saying that if you werent trying to disprove me

Passing on Miller because you have a bust at OLB is dumb. And best case scenario, Maybin becomes what he should have, and they have one of the best 4-3 LB groups in the league with Miller, Maybin, and PP

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Maybin has been bust, and you would be saying that if you werent trying to disprove me

Passing on Miller because you have a bust at OLB is dumb. And best case scenario, Maybin becomes what he should have, and they have one of the best 4-3 LB groups in the league with Miller, Maybin, and PP
Maybin and Miller is the same player. If the Bills were smart, they'd take Peterson.

Miller doesnt have a great motor, which is the downfall of Maybin.

You really don't know what you're talking about
sheesh.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
now you're contradicting yourself. after saying the bills should go OT because thats their biggest need, then u said they should go peterson? whatever...

im done discussing this with you kam; you wont stop on any issue until the other person gets fed up with you constantly arguing.

You arent right all the time. just because someone has a dissenting opinion of what you think, it doesnt mean they are wrong and your right. Sometimes, yes. Many times, however, that is not the case.

So continue on.... i am expecting to see a "Jags love Bowers" statement in the next few days, knowing youve gone from

Locker to Dalton to Kaep to Dalton to Kaep to Aldon Smith etc

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
now you're contradicting yourself. after saying the bills should go OT because thats their biggest need, then u said they should go peterson? whatever...

im done discussing this with you kam; you wont stop on any issue until the other person gets fed up with you constantly arguing.

You arent right all the time. just because someone has a dissenting opinion of what you think, it doesnt mean they are wrong and your right. Sometimes, yes. Many times, however, that is not the case.

So continue on.... i am expecting to see a "Jags love Bowers" statement in the next few days, knowing youve gone from

Locker to Dalton to Kaep to Dalton to Kaep to Aldon Smith etc
Im not saying they should go LT.

He never mocked a LT to them either.
He had a "Who do they pick" and "Who should they pick" gave 2 players for each team.
They should take Peterson cause hes the BPA.. but their biggest need is a LT and they wont do anything on the offensive side until they get their line fixed. If you was as smart as you claim you are because you took a fucking SAT test, you'd know this.

I like Bowers, hes the only DE I like in this class outside of Aldon Smith. When I say I like a player, doesn't mean I want the Jags to take them, or am saying they will. Its saying that I just like them as a prospect. Once again, if you were smart, dumbass.. you'd know this. Please quit visiting this forum. KTHXBAI.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Why?
He'd help that offense quite a bit.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We have way more gaping holes than Wideout. Offensive Line/ NT/

Phil Taylor or bust honestly imo.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Foot should be fine..this is what Peter King said about it

He wasn't asked to return to Indianapolis for the medical re-check on his foot, as many players are when they have lingering health issues before the draft. He had his foot X-rayed again by the 49ers on a recent visit, and he told me the 49ers team doctor told him there was nothing wrong with his foot long-term.
I just dont want Torrey or Ayers

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's the guy I want but I could see them passing on him if they feel there isnt a huge difference between him and ellis.

Mooche

Reaction score
Phil Taylor makes perfect sense for the Chiefs. In the 3-4 scheme it is critical to have a guy who can absolutely plug inside to stop the running game. The Torrey Smith rumors are OK, I mean, they could add another playmaker but they can address that need later in the Draft. Selecting Phil would be wicked for KC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%