Brutalis, You Were Right.

Mooche

Reaction score
TTN you love all the quaterbacks
No...

For the last time, if you are going to try and big weak ass shit and say that, you just show you don't know what you're talking about. He has talked about QBs he doesn't like, and it's pretty well known.

If he likes a few guys who happen to be signal callers as prospects, where is the huge issue?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Citing "off-the-record conversations with GMs and coordinators," NFL Network's Paul Burmeister insists NFL teams have discovered "documented drug use" and "real character issues" with Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett.
NFL personnel types are "wondering if they want (Mallett) to be the face of their franchise," said Burmeister. "These are people who make it their business to know Ryan Mallett inside and out." Bodog.com has set the over-under on Mallett's draft odds at 39.5. We are comfortably taking the over on that one, and it wouldn't surprise us one bit if Mallett fails to come off the board in the first two rounds.

BOOM.

jrscfnk

Reaction score
I wouldn't draft Mallett in any round personally, but I still expect someone to take him in the first round.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Well, obviously me never having met the guy, I can't comment on his character, but if it really is as bad as it's made out to be, I wouldn't take him.
But from a purely football standpoint, he's my number one quarterback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%