Combine talk

TTN2810

Reaction score
He's got that talent, but he has tight hips which could really be a factor. He has the size and mentality to be a pro bowl safety.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Peterson is the best corner prospect to come along since Champ Bailey... No way in hell does he play anything but cornerback.

He does have the versatility to play safety, however.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Why the fuck are the retards on NFL Live talking about moving Peterson to safety?
Maybe because Peterson has really tight hips, which indicates he can't play CB. Alot of top CB prospects (Michael Jenkins, Antrell Rolle) Have switched from CB to S due to tight hips.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He may not have the most fluid hip swivel, but I wouldn't say he's tight. Amukamara has tighter hips than Peterson.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Amukamara is also looking at being switched to safety though.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Let's get back to QB's.

IDK why you, Jake, don't like Gabbert much..I think he clearly has all the talent needed to be eilte, and he's a smart kid, we can't deny that. Most people will say he has a huge learning curve since he played in a spread, but he played in a Pro Style Offense in high school, so the footwork and such wont be a huge step, he'll just need to revisit it. I'd like to hear your view on him.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I never said I didn't like Gabbert.

Kaeprnick is the guy I think is overrated.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I mean, you said there's no "elite" QB's if I remember correctly, and I believe Gabbert is elite.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh, well yeah. I don't think he is an elite prospect... That doesn't mean he can't develop into a great QB down the line, but I don't think he is an immediate fix for any team. Any other year, Gabbert would probably be a mid to late first round guy.

For reference purposes, Andrew Luck would be an "elite" QB prospect. Matt Barkley or Landry Jones to a lesser extent.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And Jacory Harris of course...but that goes without saying.

TTN2810

Reaction score

please, get me kaepernick, especially if there's no CBA in place yet.

Mooche

Reaction score
Let's get back to QB's.

IDK why you, Jake, don't like Gabbert much..I think he clearly has all the talent needed to be eilte, and he's a smart kid, we can't deny that. Most people will say he has a huge learning curve since he played in a spread, but he played in a Pro Style Offense in high school, so the footwork and such wont be a huge step, he'll just need to revisit it. I'd like to hear your view on him.
High School to the Pros? You bet your ass it's gonna be a learning curve.. It probably helps, but not to the extent you are thinking.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm just talking about footwork, and those aspects, nothing mental.
However, the mental aspect of his game is great to, basing off his play at Missouri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%