2010 NFL Draft Discussion

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Surprised to still see Danario Alexander not being drafted. He was a MONSTER last year..must be the injury. But if he is healthy he could be a steal.

I mean 113 catches, 1,781 yards and 14 TD's in 1 season in the big 12 o.o

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, the Steelers would take two Buckeyes.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Carlton Mitchell is gonna be good.. 6'3, 215 with speed in the 6th round as a WR. Wow, he was suppose to go 3rd. Massaquoi, Robiskie and Mitchell should be a good WR core for Colt in a year or two.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know there was a website for undrafted FAs last year as they were coming in, anyone know of any this year?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Briscoe and Shipley this year....last year it was coffman and Malagua or however you spell that.

I was shocked too Maple..Alexander can be a player if he is healthy. I would love to see him in a chiefs uniform.
Yeah, I like what I see from both Shipley and Briscoe. Need to get the passing game going because it's very complicating to rush against teams like the Ravens and Steelers within the division. With the additions of Jermaine Gresham at TE, Jordan Shipley at WR, Dezmond Briscoe at WR, Chad Ochocino at WR, Antonio Bryant at WR - I don't see why our passing game would be bad again, at least I surely hope not. I believe they have put the missing pieces around Carson to get the passing game going because like I said, we won't beat the Ravens and Steelers by rushing the ball and we couldn't do anything through the air last year.

As far as Rey I loved that addition last year to our defense, I think he will only get better. Chase Coffman on the other hand was injured last year and didn't see the field so I'm not sure what to expect out of him yet.

We are definitely not short on WR's. Caldwell and others have a battle on their hands.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/p/2010-nfl-undrafted-free-agents.html

undrafted FAs currently being signed right now.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Snead to Tampa? Jesus.

He was like, Heisman front-runner to start the year.

Also, Blount in San Fran is good, Mike will keep him in check. George Selvie in the seventh round? What a steal, dude was an absolute monster.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Giants had a good draft and went with 4 straight defensive players which make a lot of sense because they needed to improve greatly in every defensive area.

Mooche

Reaction score
I love our un-drafted list. We got Tim Hiller, who has always been on heck of a project at QB. Outstanding arm, wicked size, he might just be a very capable back-up. As well, we brought in the former Miami running back "Baby J" the cousin of Edgerrin James. He's a bruiser and he runs nice between the tackles, I am not sure if he totally fits our offense but. And last but not least, Brandon James from Florida. Our return game has been lacking ever so much, but this move might find our dynamite return man.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mel Kiper said in 3 years Jimmy Clausen and Colt McCoy will meet in the super bowl lol.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are the Browns trading McCoy?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
never

well maybe if he rapes someone :p

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Snead to Tampa? Jesus.

He was like, Heisman front-runner to start the year.

Also, Blount in San Fran is good, Mike will keep him in check. George Selvie in the seventh round? What a steal, dude was an absolute monster.
AP - Oregon running back LeGarrette Blount has decided to sign a free agent deal with the Titans on Monday, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

After going undrafted, Blount had originally agreed to terms with the 49ers.

After talking the decision over with his family and Titans coach Jeff Fisher, Blount decided that his best opportunity was in Tennessee.

Per our source, Blount has respectfully explained his decision to 49ers coach Mike Singletary and is on good terms with him.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Mel Kiper said in 3 years Jimmy Clausen and Colt McCoy will meet in the super bowl lol.
Maybe Clausen since since he's already in a good team that just needed a QB
But the Browns need a lot of work

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
WHERE THE HELL IS BLOUNT? TENNESSEE? SEATTLE? SAN FRAN? NEW YORK?

<___<

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
1/24 Update: The debate still rages among draft gurus about George Selvie and South Florida teammate Jason Pierre-Paul. Selvie is obviously the more experienced option, but the fact that he finished his senior season with just 3.5 sacks and 9.5 tackles-for-loss has some worried. Yet, most of the time Selvie was double teamed due to his track record and that allowed Pierre-Paul to put up better numbers. In the end, it will come down to the Senior Bowl and the NFL Combine; that does not favor Selvie over Pierre-Paul and will likely drop Selvie down to the second or even third round.
That sums it all up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%