LeBron Uses Twitter To Support Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ESPN.com - Opinion on Tim Tebow's NFL future is clearly divided, but count LeBron James among the many fans of the former Heisman Trophy-winning QB.

James took to Twitter on Wednesday, supporting Tebow and proclaiming, "Tim Tebow will succeed in the NFL. He's a hard worker, a student of the game, a natural born leader and most of all a WINNER! It takes time and he'll be nice."

James' tweets were in response to comments from ESPN NFL analyst Merril Hoge's criticism of Tebow earlier Wednesday on Twitter and "SportsCenter."

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
SMH.

I dunno why people continue to defend Tebow.

He isn't getting 1st team reps for a reason, hes GARBAGE.

He would be better off quitting football and sticking to Circumcisions in the Philippines.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
because lebron knows a winner when he sees one!

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Tebow doesnt have the accuracy to succeed in the NFL.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
starting to have real doubts about tebow now

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
He's played 3 games, I find it hilarious how he hasnt been able to have an opportunity to start and see what he's made of. They will start him eventually, but for now looks like he is going to be the backup.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and he should be the backup still. i dont see why everyone makes such a big deal out of tebow. hes clearly not the better qb, yet.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I don't like florida, but I liked Tebow.

I don't hate him, but people need to shut up about him. He's the most talked about backup, it's ridiculous. They thought he was ready, and now he's riding backseat to Orton. Which means he's not ready, and who knows when/if he ever will be.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Care to elaborate? I want to know how he is.
Because he is. I find it funny how my opinion got your Tebow fanboy panties in a bunch.

Which is kind of what Hoge did. He stated his opinion/evaluation of Tebow as a QUARTERBACK, and Tebow just couldn't take it.

"PPRECIATE THAT". Dude's a closet egomaniac, and a douche. I'm sure he's a nice guy, and he certainly seems to be off the field, but he just carries himself like a colossal douchebag.

If he can't handle criticism, he's in the wrong business.

I don't really understand why Lebron got into it though. As if anyone gives a fuck what he has to say about this.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Because he is. I find it funny how my opinion got your Tebow fanboy panties in a bunch.

Which is kind of what Hoge did. He stated his opinion/evaluation of Tebow as a QUARTERBACK, and Tebow just couldn't take it.

"PPRECIATE THAT". Dude's a closet egomaniac, and a douche. I'm sure he's a nice guy, and he certainly seems to be off the field, but he just carries himself like a colossal douchebag.

If he can't handle criticism, he's in the wrong business.

I don't really understand why Lebron got into it though. As if anyone gives a fuck what he has to say about this.

lmao, not even close. I asked you on your opinion on why Tim Tebow is egotistical, I didnt specifically state that I agree or disagree with your opinion. I have never met him before and I dont know what he's like personally.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I love how Tebow nut huggers get mad whenever somebody says hes horrible on the football field, then holds it up like its a personal thing.

Im sure Tebow is a good dude, but he just sucks. He was cool in a college run-spread offense.. cool.

Hes not a NFL QB. His 3 games last year was more than enough to see from.

"HE LEAD THEM BACK TO WIN AGAINST THE TEXANS"

Who cares?

Ryan Leaf has won games before.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao, not even close. I asked you on your opinion on why Tim Tebow is egotistical, I didnt specifically state that I agree or disagree with your opinion. I have never met him before and I dont know what he's like personally.
I assumed the neg rep spoke for itself.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol, it's been +'d twice now, cuz I re-negged it myself earlier.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i hate when life puts me in situations where i have to agree with merril hoge or lebron james

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He said Tebow, but he was really talking about himself, because of all the criticism he gets.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tebow Vows To Prove His Critics Wrong

ESPN.com - Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow is vowing to make his critics pay for all the negative comments that have been made about his play this week.

"I'm trying to insulate myself from what people in the media are saying, but I've seen some of it, and it hurts because it's coming from people who haven't seen me practice, haven't seen me play, haven't seen what I can do," Tebow told The Denver Post. "I did an interview the other day with someone on the NFL Network who said last year I'd never play a down in the NFL. He was wrong.

"Others who say I won't make it are wrong. They don't know what I'm capable of and what's inside me. My family and my friends have been bothered by what's gone on, and I tell them to pay no attention to it. I'm relying as always on my faith."

ESPN NFL analyst Merril Hoge said on Twitter that "it's embarrassing to think the broncos could win with tebow."

Tebow was reminded of the NFL Network prediction that he'd never play a down as a pro. And he continued to practice with the reserves at training camp, despite starting the final three games for Denver last season.

But Tebow vowed to emerge a better quarterback.

"I'll always use the negativity as more motivation to work even harder and become even stronger," Tebow said. "I'll practice as good as I can, but I know that I play even better, with the qualities I have -- leadership, my ability to make something happen in games, winning.

"And I know there are a lot of people who believe in me as a player and a person, and I don't want to let them down."
T-God!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%