Aqib Talib could be charger with attempted murder, and assault with a deadly weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Aqib Talib could be in trouble again.

The Dallas Morning News reports that Talib is a “person of interest” in a shooting that occurred as part of a domestic dispute in Garland, Texas.

The altercation took place a week ago on March 21 and began between Tali’s sister Saran and her boyfriend, Shannon Billings, according to the police report.

Then, Talib arrived along with his mother Okolo and according to the Morning News, he attempted to pistol whip Billings. A struggle ensued and as Billings ran away from the scene, Talib allegedly fired multiple shots at him using a gun that belonged to Okolo.

Billings has been arrested on an outstanding assault charge. No further charges or arrests have been made as police continue their investigation. With police calling Talib a person of interest, this could potentially take a very bad turn for him. He was suspended for the season opener last year after being busted for busting a cab driver in the head.

He had previous scrapes with the Bucs, fighting a teammate in practice and at the NFL’s rookie symposium in 2008. Any gun charges against Talib could lead to serious consequences from commissioner Roger Goodell when the labor mess is resolved. Of course, Talib has yet to be charged with anything. Stay tuned.
LMAO. This guy is a god damned retard. Same retard that got in a fight at the rookie symposium. I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

Mooche

Reaction score
Seriously... Wtf?

This kid was one of my favourite young corners in the league, along with Brandon Flowers, but THIS? Please Talib..

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Getting to know Talib since he plays in the same division as the Saints, the kid is very very talented. But he's a retard.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
Getting to know Talib since he plays in the same division as the Saints, the kid is very very talented. But he's a retard.
Yep, I hate players like that. Piss their career away because they're a dumbass. So glad we passed on him for Sed.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yep, I hate players like that. Piss their career away because they're a dumbass. So glad we passed on him for Sed.
Yeah Sed is really starting to come into his own, he was impressive last season. Dude can push the pocket and is a force against the run. Great pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%