Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
RIP ALL FANTASY TEAMS

Hope it's a speedy recovery

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The non-contact knee injuries in this league just amazes me. Houston now can't keep their best offensive player on the field

KGR

Reaction score
Huge Watson fan despite playing for a division rival. Kinda happy and sad at the same time.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Breaking News: Colin Kaepernick NOT signed by the Texans in wake of Watson's injury.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
NFL is getting rocked with injuries this year

And of course Houston wasn't gonna sign Kaep, their owner called his players inmates days ago. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
NFL is getting rocked with injuries this year
And of course Houston wasn't gonna sign Kaep, their owner called his players inmates days ago. 

Bob McNair used a common idiom to basically say the league cannot allow the players to run the business. Of course the media blew it out of proportion and most players are too damn stupid to know what an idiom is.

In any event, Kaepernick isn't nearly good enough for any team to want to deal with the media circus he comes with.

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

Bob McNair used a common idiom to basically say the league cannot allow the players to run the business. Of course the media blew it out of proportion and most players are too damn stupid to know what an idiom is.

In any event, Kaepernick isn't nearly good enough for any team to want to deal with the media circus he comes with.
How can someone be a fan of sports and HATE the athletes this much

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
How can someone be a fan of sports and HATE the athletes this much

Because I've been alive long enough to know how great the NFL was before the league became populated with so many dumb, entitled turds. I swear, I'm about ready to abandon watching week-to-week in favor of re-watching games from the 90's and early 2000's instead.

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

Because I've been alive long enough to know how great the NFL was before the league became populated with so many dumb, entitled turds. I swear, I'm about ready to abandon watching week-to-week in favor of re-watching games from the 90's and early 2000's instead.
Do it, and do us all a favour and quit talking about it too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%