Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:16 PM

1536417090-U3467.png

#2 OFFLINE   AE.

AE.

Vottomatic

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,334 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:17 PM

Outstanding news. Flip has been given a ton of credit for getting Foles ready to take over for Wentz. This move makes it more likely Keenum and Teddy move on. Fully expect Foles trade speculation to pick up, but it’s also worth nothing Flip worked with Bradford in Philly in 2016.

#3 OFFLINE   Teagz

Teagz

Dogs.

• 17,133 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:55 PM

Outstanding news. Flip has been given a ton of credit for getting Foles ready to take over for Wentz. This move makes it more likely Keenum and Teddy move on. Fully expect Foles trade speculation to pick up, but it’s also worth nothing Flip worked with Bradford in Philly in 2016.

I'm not sure how much you should read into that. They were only together for the preseason.

I think he'll be good though. He has a great track record of getting the most out of QBs. 

klCDTru.jpg?4

#4 OFFLINE   CameronCrazy06

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six

• Hall of Fame
  • 52,723 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:34 PM

They should still go after Cousins.

1502213674-U10.gif

CC's career is done here. the kid takes NO input at all and everything he does is "top secret". shit, he doesnt even post here since his whole fbb shit. fuck him

#5 OFFLINE   AE.

AE.

Vottomatic

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,334 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:12 PM

I'm not sure how much you should read into that. They were only together for the preseason.

I think he'll be good though. He has a great track record of getting the most out of QBs. 

The point is there's a familiarity and honestly, I'd be okay with Bradford being the plan if the Vikings were confident the knee issue is gone and the price is right.  Bradford dicing up the Saints in week 1 might be the best game by Vikings QB I've ever seen.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)

Hurricane Season, The Guid, AiRuPtHeRe™, Teagz, AE., bosoxlover12

Social Media

Site Info