Fantasy Baseball League?

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to get it out there early because I miss it each year.  Who is up for a fantasy baseball league?  I'm looking to join or start one.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
catman said:
I would be up for one.  
That's one.  I think we should start this if we can get ten.  See as much as we can get here and if we can't get ten, then maybe branch out to other places.  10 to 12 would be great.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I run a roto league with a $50 buy-in, if anyone is interested. 

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
AE. said:
I run a roto league with a $50 buy-in, if anyone is interested. 
I wasn't looking to attach money to it, but that's a neat idea.

brett05

Reaction score
Coach said:
A free league I'd be down for....
I can do a free league but as stated, the league needs to be active.  Even if you suck you gotta make moves.  I took over a team that had 10 points right after AS break and got the team to second from last.  I really enjoyed that.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
brett05 said:
I can do a free league but as stated, the league needs to be active.  Even if you suck you gotta make moves.  I took over a team that had 10 points right after AS break and got the team to second from last.  I really enjoyed that.
I will be active and is be glad to have you. I bet Brett will own everyone at this.

brett05

Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I will be active and is be glad to have you. I bet Brett will own everyone at this.
I'd be happy to have more guys to follow regularly  :)

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Free leagues die by mid-season.  Many GMs don't pay as much attention to lineups when there isn't money involved.  GMs that fall back early will also throw in the towel and the league becomes half active.  Seen this play out too many times.

brett05

Reaction score
AE. said:
Free leagues die by mid-season.  Many GMs don't pay as much attention to lineups when there isn't money involved.  GMs that fall back early will also throw in the towel and the league becomes half active.  Seen this play out too many times.
Agreed, but seen it works too as I stated with my example

catman

Reaction score
AE. said:

Not always.  I've been involved in a league that has been around for 15 years and it keeps going really.  I seldom make roster moves in that league, unless someone is injured or a rookie comes up that I am interested in.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
I'd be down more if it was not roto just cause I never played. And I totally agree. Just hope their ain't gonna be no corruption in any league I pay for lol. And would me being in canada kill my eligibility?

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
AE. said:
$50 is too much for me, but I'd possibly be willing to do $20 or $25

But not all free leagues die.  It depends how passionate you are.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
I'm always down to put money on things but something about sending money in advance to a person online is a risk I'm not going to partake in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%