Report: Bucks trying to deal Bogut to Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
The Bucks and Wolves have discussed a trade that would send Andrew Bogut plus the No. 10 pick to Minnesota for the No. 2 pick plus cap filler, sources tell 1500ESPN.
According to the report, the Bucks initiated the calls. If true, it could mean that they are concerned about the long-term health of Bogut, who struggled badly with an arm/elbow injury last year and has missed 76 games over the last three seasons. We doubt the Wolves would want to take on Bogut and his massive salary, so simply consider this a yellow flag looking toward next season on the Australian.
Source: 1500ESPN.com
Jun 20, 12:43 P

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting. I think if he can be healthy, the Wolves need to do this.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
I think his injury proneness will scare them away from this, they can find something better imo.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think his injuries are the reason Milwaukee even called about this in the first place.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Would be a good deal for the Bucks. They NEED someone like Williams for Jennings to pass too.

Mooche

Reaction score
I think his injuries are the reason Milwaukee even called about this in the first place.
They aren't even sure on him, and honestly with injury past how can you not be a tad bit tentative?

The Timberwolves can find a better trade though. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%