Eden Hazard reportedly wants to leave Chelsea for Real Madrid

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Eden Hazard wants to leave Chelsea and join Real Madrid, according to L'Equipe.

And the move could happen next summer if Cristiano Ronaldo decides to leave the Spanish capital.

The French sports daily claims the Belgium playmaker sees a lack of ambition at the Premier League holders and reckons his poor relationship with Jose Mourinho is affecting his performances.

Hazard was dropped against Aston Villa on Saturday but returned to the starting team for last night's Champions League tie at Dinamo Kiev.

The Chelsea star, 24, has been linked to Real Madrid by the Spanish press in the last few months.

On his way? Eden Hazard wants to join Real Madrid, reports in France claim
Eden Hazard wants to leave Chelsea and join Real Madrid, according to L'Equipe.

And the move could happen next summer if Cristiano Ronaldo decides to leave the Spanish capital.

The French sports daily claims the Belgium playmaker sees a lack of ambition at the Premier League holders and reckons his poor relationship with Jose Mourinho is affecting his performances.

Hazard was dropped against Aston Villa on Saturday but returned to the starting team for last night's Champions League tie at Dinamo Kiev.

The Chelsea star, 24, has been linked to Real Madrid by the Spanish press in the last few months.

Ronaldo last week insisted he will see out his Real contract until 2018 but Paris Saint-Germain, who face Rafa Benitez's side in the Champions League tonight, are ready to offer him a lucrative final move to the French capital to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic next season.

Explaining why he'd dropped Hazard on Saturday, Mourinho said: "I left out Hazard because are conceding lots of goals

"It was a tactical decision. We needed midfield players to be concerned with being solid.

"I continue that way [leaving Hazard out] or he comes in our direction, and tries to play that way.

"I told players this is not the moment to think about personal situation, or moan, to be selfish.

"This is a moment for the team. I asked them to look at the picture in a different way. I have to try bring results back."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%