Reaction score
Swansea-Crystal Palace was crazy

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Costa's a beast

tbuc

Reaction score
Giroud may have just scored the goal of the season!

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah that was pretty dope. Mkhitaryan also had a scorpion kick goal a couple of weeks ago that looked like it would be even harder to hit because of how fast the cross was.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Chelsea going for a record winning streak next match

tbuc

Reaction score
Big day in the third round of the FA Cup. This was the first round in which EPL teams took part in and we have six sides from the English top flight knocked out. The biggest surprise was led by former Norwich City striker Steve Morison who lead Millwall to a 3-0 victory over Bournemouth at The Den. The Den has been a fortunes for years and it's been said to be one of the toughest places to play in England as the Cherries learned today. Also losing were West Ham (yesterday), Everton, West Brom, Swansea City, and Stoke City.

The biggest heartbreaker was Stourbrige's 2-1 lose to Wycombe Wanderers. Stourbrigde, who are currently in the seventh tier of English Football hit the bar with just 10 minutes left in the match, but instead of seeing things out and forcing a replay, Wycombe scored in the 83rd minutes to give the fourth tier side a win. That would've been one helluva cinderella story.

tbuc

Reaction score
It's looks, at this point, it's Chelsea's title to lose. Their next two games in the league are at Anfield against Liverpool and home at The Bridge against Arsenal. Liverpool did just lose to Swansea at home, so who know which Reds side we'll see on next Tuesday. 

The race for 2nd-4th and a spot in the Champions League is very much on. Arsenal currently sit in second on 47 points. As an Arsenal fan I'm very happy we're currently with our position, but at this point I am a little disappointed we're eight points out of first. Especially when the team above us finished in the middle of the table last year and have pretty much the same starting 11. Behind Arsenal is their north London rivals, Tottenham. Sp*rs have been very consistent as they only have two losses this season. I would say they're favorites to finish second. Liverpool and Manchester City have poor defenses and that will cost them a chance to finish ahead of the two north London sides. Manchester United have turned things around as their last loss came back on Oct. 23. I would say they have just as good of a chance as Liverpool and City do to finish in the top 4. It will be a fun race.

I also wouldn't count Everton out just yet. Leicester City taught us last season that anything can happen in this league. The Toffees are in seventh place and in my opinion are hands down the best of the rest. They are five points back of United and 11 points back of Liverpool who are in 4th. A Champions League spot in out of the question for Everton, but I could see them quietly competing for a sixth place finish and possibly a spot in the Europa League. 

CoachAF

Reaction score
Everton gave up the equalizer to a 10-man Apollon. I had to google where the hell they even play. Ugh.....This feels like 2015 all over again

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did you watch the MU Arsenal game? Banger

CoachAF

Reaction score
buzzy said:
Did you watch the MU Arsenal game? Banger

I didn't. Lost the battle with the remote to the rugrats. Everton was dang lucky to steal a point today at Ansfield. Liverpool fans can be pissed all they want with the penalty call, but you cant extend your arms into the back of a striker and not expect for a call to be made. It was the right call. I havent looked at the posession #'s, but I'd bet that LFC had the ball 80% of the match

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wouldn't wanna take a Lukaku shot to the chin

CoachAF

Reaction score
buzzy said:
Wouldn't wanna take a Lukaku shot to the chin

lol. nope. I turned it on tho after your post. I was just in time to watch Lukaku clear a cross right in front of his own goal to give Man City the lead.......CLASSIC. All the talent in the world, and yet he always finds a way to make you literally say 'what the f......'

Steez

Reaction score
Had Watford plus the half point earlier today in a 3 match parlay. What a soul crushing beat.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
steezo said:
Had Watford plus the half point earlier today in a 3 match parlay. What a soul crushing beat.
Thats brutal haha

CoachAF

Reaction score
Everton unbeaten in their last 6. 10 points in their last 4. Starting to move up the table a bit. Gyli had a really nice goal yesterday against his former squad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%