• Members
  • 11,999 posts
  • NBA Sim League:
  • Retro Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:51 AM

Donkey
cavsfan817

Let me know what you guys decide

Cavs let me move giannis to pg because hes lsited on every depth chart at pg. but he goes from A- to B- defense and if i left him there he wont develop his rebounding as well

Milwaukee Bucks

GMOTY 2018

Ryan Jones

#42 ONLINE   Paulius

Paulius

6x5x2x0x

• Members
  • 32,847 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:38 AM

You know you a lucky mothafucka when u hit up your guys for bud but they all sleeping and go out to have a cig and the one and only person passing by has bud on him lol #clutch #kobe

#43 OFFLINE   bundybastard

bundybastard

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:24 AM

Fire someone

#44 OFFLINE   Chief

Chief

Legend

• Commisioners
  • 9,578 posts
  • NBA Sim League:
  • Retro Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:26 AM

Fire someone

Join retro teams open
2lkxt21.png

#45 OFFLINE   Annoying!

Annoying!

Legend

• Members
  • 10,350 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:54 AM

Just got my graduation picture. I look terrible in it.

CHICAGO BULLS GM

#46 OFFLINE   Annoying!

Annoying!

Legend

• Members
  • 10,350 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:55 AM

Just got my graduation picture. I look terrible in it.

I didn't smile. But it was okay.

CHICAGO BULLS GM

#47 OFFLINE   Annoying!

Annoying!

Legend

• Members
  • 10,350 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:57 AM

I would not watch a Wizards-Magic game even if I'm given courtside seats

CHICAGO BULLS GM

#48 OFFLINE   Annoying!

Annoying!

Legend

• Members
  • 10,350 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:59 AM

Wizards look so good on paper with their starting 5.

CHICAGO BULLS GM

#49 OFFLINE   Annoying!

Annoying!

Legend

• Members
  • 10,350 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:03 AM

2013 draft was terrible. Otto Porter really is a top 5 talent in that draft. Not a bust.

CHICAGO BULLS GM

#50 OFFLINE   Annoying!

Annoying!

Legend

• Members
  • 10,350 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:04 AM

Porter is averaging 15&7. That's okay.

CHICAGO BULLS GM

#51 OFFLINE   Annoying!

Annoying!

Legend

• Members
  • 10,350 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:06 AM

2013 draft was terrible. Otto Porter really is a top 5 talent in that draft. Not a bust.

Maybe even top 3.

Only Giannis in Tier 1

Then..

Oladipo-Porter-Noel-McCollum-Schroder-Adams-Dieng-Zeller-KCP

Edited by Annoying!, 17 November 2016 - 05:11 AM.

CHICAGO BULLS GM

#52 OFFLINE   Annoying!

Annoying!

Legend

• Members
  • 10,350 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:12 AM

Lakers should start worrying about Deng.

A drop as big as this one happened before.

GERALD WALLACE.

CHICAGO BULLS GM

#53 Guest_Jimmy Hoosiers_*

Guest_Jimmy Hoosiers_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:15 AM

We should seriously fire panic already.

Gonna knock out some bids soon. Will be nice to add Kemba/Batum/MKG/Frank the Tank to my young core.

#54 Guest_Jimmy Hoosiers_*

Guest_Jimmy Hoosiers_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:16 AM

Lakers should start worrying about Deng.

A drop as big as this one happened before.

GERALD WALLACE.

Obviously they don't give a fuck after handing him that stupid fucking deal.

#55 OFFLINE   Username

Username

• Members
  • 10,817 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

I think the forwards of the league irl , who actually play point should be allowed to play point here despite that position rule. Simmons and giannis for example should be allowed to play point in this league, can we look into this?

I used to play Sullinger at PG last league and he was putting up 25/8 lmfao. Blake Griffin at PG was amazing too so I believe thats why we made the position rule cause I guess thats unfair? 

Philadelphia 76ers GM

#56 OFFLINE   Username

Username

• Members
  • 10,817 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:46 AM

Giannis plays PG IRL so like.... let him play it here

Philadelphia 76ers GM

#57 OFFLINE   cavsfan817

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?

• Global Moderator
  • 40,697 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:50 AM

Just because someone has highlights of good passes and stuff doesn't mean their handles are gonna be sick. Kyrie has the best handles in the league but he's not a great passer so his handles suffer. Simmons averaged like 4.5APG/3.5TOPG in COLLEGE, let alone the NBA. Plus he's got potential so I don't really see an issue there.

As for the rule change, I'm willing to make executive decisions on guys if sufficient proof is provided. Giannis is listed as a forward on every major basketball site. Beats provided me with ESPN's "official team depth chart" and it has him listed as the starting PG so I overruled the position rule. I won't be doing that for guys like Blake/AD/LeBron who occasionally handle the ball but aren't point guards. 

USATSI_9349672_1466398567943_3195984_ver

#58 OFFLINE   .zB

.zB

A Business...Man.

• Members
  • 6,487 posts
  • NBA Sim League:
  • Retro Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:53 AM

I used to play Sullinger at PG last league and he was putting up 25/8 lmfao. Blake Griffin at PG was amazing too so I believe thats why we made the position rule cause I guess thats unfair? 

What if, instead of positional caps on PG we had quickness/strength caps?

Something like they can't be over 75 strength, under 45 handling, or under 55 quickness if you want to switch them to pg. The commishes would just have to decline the position change request if the player exceeds this.

Realistically, players are getting moves from their natural positions to pg these days (Simmons/Giannis) with no regard for size or original position...it's just based on the fact that athletically, they're gifted enough to play the position. IRL, if the player doesn't have the requisite skills similar to my proposed ratings caps above they wouldn't be moved to pg. In FBB bigs could still be successful in spite of those ratings because of the unfair (and unrealistic) strength and size advantages.

Make it ratings based, if they have the requisite skills and athleticism to realistically be a pg I say why not regardless of size or original position...

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
BS Sim League - Raptors
Retro League - Not the Warriors

#59 OFFLINE   .zB

.zB

A Business...Man.

• Members
  • 6,487 posts
  • NBA Sim League:
  • Retro Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:54 AM

Just because someone has highlights of good passes and stuff doesn't mean their handles are gonna be sick. Kyrie has the best handles in the league but he's not a great passer so his handles suffer. Simmons averaged like 4.5APG/3.5TOPG in COLLEGE, let alone the NBA. Plus he's got potential so I don't really see an issue there.

As for the rule change, I'm willing to make executive decisions on guys if sufficient proof is provided. Giannis is listed as a forward on every major basketball site. Beats provided me with ESPN's "official team depth chart" and it has him listed as the starting PG so I overruled the position rule. I won't be doing that for guys like Blake/AD/LeBron who occasionally handle the ball but aren't point guards. 

See my post above.

BS Sim League - Raptors
Retro League - Not the Warriors

#60 OFFLINE   Username

Username

• Members
  • 10,817 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:58 AM

What if, instead of positional caps on PG we had quickness/strength caps?

Something like they can't be over 75 strength, under 45 handling, or under 55 quickness if you want to switch them to pg. The commishes would just have to decline the position change request if the player exceeds this.

Realistically, players are getting moves from their natural positions to pg these days (Simmons/Giannis) with no regard for size or original position...it's just based on the fact that athletically, they're gifted enough to play the position. IRL, if the player doesn't have the requisite skills similar to my proposed ratings caps above they wouldn't be moved to pg. In FBB bigs could still be successful in spite of those ratings because of the unfair (and unrealistic) strength and size advantages.

Make it ratings based, if they have the requisite skills and athleticism to realistically be a pg I say why not regardless of size or original position...

this... I can get behind this

Philadelphia 76ers GM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 61 user(s)

ZBO, cavsfan817, ColdJ3, ncsportsguy, Cloud 9, Emac, GETBEARD, Greeme, PNDA, Foreman, BradS4President, AiRuPtHeRe™, Donkey, tyfreak, Rickety_Cricket, Mentch, Username, aussietin, br00ks, rose, Swaggy P, Scott, CWizz0025, rd222, BrewCrewFan, monta8curry, G9., Annoying!, BeatsHaveADream, Paulius, Jaxon, bundybastard, Cheddar, GMF1991, SirSativa, Aaron Rodgers, .zB, Michael, cutieboyIVO, Ramjan2, Lucky 2 Times, kdogg, JB1863, Drosefan, Boogie, Teagz, .ptt81, lilbravesfan22, diamondstone, Rios, Big Bid'Ness, TheGodfather, Swelly34, kbritt41, elijah, Reaper8, bosoxlover12, videofreak8, yrtb, NordicNous, Chief

Social Media

Site Info