A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GOD DAMN

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Hooooooooooly shit. What a kick by Silva. That was insane.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't dispute it, Anderson Silva is the fucking man. I had a hunch Vitor would land a big shot and beat him...but Spider just does so much unorthodox shit, he's a zillion times as aggravating to fight against, as he is to watch fight, and just an amazing athlete...even at 35 years old.

Who now Dana? Who's left for this guy to destroy in a main event worthy bout?

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That was a beautiful kick. Props to silva but I wanted Vitor to win :(

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vitor has had such a shoddy return to the UFC...I don't even know where he goes from here. I can tell you one thing, should Shogun retain that title against Jon Jones, I'd love to see Silva move up to 205 again. Champion vs. Champion...a fight against the most successful Pride fighters who remain in the UFC.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wanna see a Sonnen - Silva rematch. Sonnen has got to get his act together though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just spend the $19.99 on Sopcast, one time fee, and you can watch any MMA PPV. I bought SopCast over a year year ago and I haven't missed a UFC of Strikeforce PPV since. Even the PPV's I refuse to have a party for, I still watch. That $20 has long paid off.
dude, pm me that site so i dont forget.

im fucking pumped about bones! dude is my fave fightter, probably. sucks i missed it though :(

i need to catch a reply somwhere tomorrow.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wanna see a Sonnen - Silva rematch. Sonnen has got to get his act together though.
Sonnen had his license suspended for pissing "hot". We won't see him for a while and when he comes back, he's got climb back uphill again.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Steven Seagal helped Anderson Silva with KO front kick
Action film star Steven Seagal accompanied UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva to the Octagon at UFC 126 on Saturday night before Silva knocked Vitor Belfort out with a highlight reel front kick. Seagal was not just there for star power. According to Silva, he learned the kick from Seagal.

"Steven Seagal helped me perfect that kick. That was a kick we were working on before I stepped in," Silva said through a translator at the post-fight press conference. "This was a kick that I trained a lot."

Seagal is known for the movies "Above the Law" and "Out for Justice," but he's also an accomplished martial artist, holding a black belt in aikido, a Japanese martial art, that he earned in Japan. His prowess has helped Silva become Yahoo! Sports' second-ranked pound-for-pound fighter in MMA.

He trains at the elite Black House gym with Silva, UFC featherweight champ Jose Aldo and several other high level fighters, and is seen in this Brazilian video teaching Silva and other Blackhouse fighters.

This wasn't his first time at a fight with Silva, as he accompanied him to the cage before Silva's comeback victory at UFC 117. Now, Seagal can add two-time winning corner man to his resume.

-Yahoo! Sports

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Who won between Griffin and Franklin.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who won between Griffin and Franklin.
Griffin by decision...a back and forth fight that I found extremely un-entertaining.

ez24

Reaction score
Jon Jones had been my fav. fighter since his fight against bonnar, lol Im so pumped up for the title shot! and wow silvas kick, dam, idk if GSP would stand up with him honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%