Dynamite!! 2010

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bibiano loses his featherweight strap...in the worst bout I've ever seen him fight.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A fight between Bob Sapp and Shinichi Suzukawa in a super-heavyweight “IGF rules” bout was set to feature a rule set similar to MMA, but with no closed fist strikes. However, the fight was canceled due to Sapp attempting to re-negotiate his contract backstage prior to the event and eventually electing to withdraw from the contest.
LOL, was wondering what happened to this fight.

Dizzy Darko

Reaction score
Overall a good event. I'm kinda disappointed in the Zaromskis/Sakuraba fight. I'm a big fan of Zaromskis and this is the 2nd fight in a row that got stopped prematurely. I know Saku's ear was falling off and it was the right call. I just wanted to see a finish.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Overall a good event. I'm kinda disappointed in the Zaromskis/Sakuraba fight. I'm a big fan of Zaromskis and this is the 2nd fight in a row that got stopped prematurely. I know Saku's ear was falling off and it was the right call. I just wanted to see a finish.
Absolutely. Sakuraba is my all time favorite fighter & despite the fact he got a title shot following back-to-back losses, I was excited to see a great match up. I also love to watch Zaromskis in the ring. You know it's time to retire when body parts are falling off your head tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%