Melky Cabrera DFA'd

catman

Reaction score
To very few people's surprise.  He was a product of steroids.  Now that he has to be clean, he has a lot of trouble playing the game.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
catman said:
To very few people's surprise.  He was a product of steroids.  Now that he has to be clean, he has a lot of trouble playing the game.
So let's take the time to rat out David Ortiz for using steroids and staying in the game for as long as he did.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
So let's take the time to rat out David Ortiz for using steroids and staying in the game for as long as he did.
Catman has nothing to do with that discussion, why are you bringing that into another thread now?

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Catman has nothing to do with that discussion, why are you bringing that into another thread now?
It wasn't in reaction to him,just figured I should rub the irony in since the topic came up in an unrelated thread to begin with... So Teagz was allowed to mention an unrelated topic in a thread, but I'm not?

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Because it's so easy to age when you're 6'4 250 and playing the field every day. Maybe he should have gotten on the David Ortiz plan of becoming a career DH who only stands for 10 minutes a game and takes copious amounts of steroids. Might have aged better.

Not relevant to Ortiz but bashing on my guy.

CameronCrazy06 said:
Because I thought it would be ironic to poke fun like Teags did in the last thread.

My post isn't any less necessary than his was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%