draft needs

snakerule2002

Reaction score
what do you think NFL teams need and who should they target with picks?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I see the Patriots looking for a young LT replacement for Nate Solder, another bookend DE across Flowers, more ILB depth, or a deep safety if we let Harmon walk

snakerule2002

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I see the Patriots looking for a young LT replacement for Nate Solder, another bookend DE across Flowers, more ILB depth, or a deep safety if we let Harmon walk
I think the patriots need a CB because they will not keep all of the starting CBs. They need one at least to replace losess.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Eagles' biggest needs are pretty obvious; cornerback and wide receiver. They could go running back early too, since Sproles is retiring after next year and Mathews could be a cap causality.

snakerule2002

Reaction score
Teagz said:
The Eagles' biggest needs are pretty obvious; cornerback and wide receiver. They could go running back early too, since Sproles is retiring after next year and Mathews could be a cap causality.
I agree CB and WR in first 2 rounds I see happening.
I think a HB in third round.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
snakerule2002 said:
I think the patriots need a CB because they will not keep all of the starting CBs. They need one at least to replace losess.
Butler will be retained, through tagging or extension, Rowe is under contract through 2018, and we just drafted Cyrus Jones in the 2nd round last year. And ideally we can keep Logan Ryan as well

Unless there is a can't-miss CB available at #31/32, we're not going corner

snakerule2002

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Butler will be retained, through tagging or extension, Rowe is under contract through 2018, and we just drafted Cyrus Jones in the 2nd round last year. And ideally we can keep Logan Ryan as well

Unless there is a can't-miss CB available at #31/32, we're not going corner
I do not see patriots keeping ryan because of cap with other FAs. I could be wrong.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
depends on how much his valuation is across the league.

I can see New England doing $22M/4 as the peak offer for Logan. If other teams want to offer more, they'll regret the move soon as I personally don't even think he's worth that tbh

snakerule2002

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
depends on how much his valuation is across the league.

I can see New England doing $22M/4 as the peak offer for Logan. If other teams want to offer more, they'll regret the move soon as I personally don't even think he's worth that tbh
yea i think ryan probably get over payed.

snakerule2002

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Redskins:

DE, S, DT, ILB, RB

Probably in that order.
i think that is pretty good order. I would add a g/c player on to list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%