Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah they shaq proofed those rims

Cant break them

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I feel like Klay's the dude who will end up taking a crazy discount to stay on the team.

Will Draymond do that though? Or will the Warriors just pay out crazy luxury tax forever?

Paulius

Reaction score
DJT said:
Yeah I feel like Klay's the dude who will end up taking a crazy discount to stay on the team.

Will Draymond do that though? Or will the Warriors just pay out crazy luxury tax forever?
KD will leave

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
KD will leave
You think so? I mean maybe if the Rockets take over the west and go 80-2, then he'd join them...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think the main core will continue to take cuts to keep the team intact and they'll willingly pay the tax

Paulius

Reaction score
DJT said:
You think so? I mean maybe if the Rockets take over the west and go 80-2, then he'd join them...
Nah

But he’s gonna leave. No one respects these rings and he knows that. He cares too much about it. About all the shit people say. It’ll be one of those “i need a new challenge” bullshit stories

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
i think the main core will continue to take cuts to keep the team intact and they'll willingly pay the tax
Thats how I see it going too.

Paulius

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
KD Steph didnt take any paycuts on their last contracts so now Draymond and Klay gotta do it? Dont think that’ll fly

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope Dray leaves and that starts the downfall. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
KD Steph didnt take any paycuts on their last contracts so now Draymond and Klay gotta do it? Dont think thatll fly
kd isnt the main core. to me, the main core is the drafted guys. curry also discounted them big time on his first big extension. he was due for a huge pay day

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
kd isnt the main core. to me, the main core is the drafted guys. curry also discounted them big time on his first big extension. he was due for a huge pay day
He didnt discount them. He had an injury problem. There were people saying he was overpaid at the time.

Obviously he proved all those doubters wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%