Paulius

Reaction score
Colts will finish 10-6 , peterson will come back before the playoffs

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
The Colts...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who predicted cavs beating warriors back on april 13th the last day of nba, remember when i congratulated you that day? . Its all rigged , all scripted . Just trust it

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
First of all, Adrian Peterson has been terrible for over half a season. The Vikings offense is better without him, at this point. If he comes back and looks like his old self, then sure, the offense will get better then, too, but I personally think he's done.

As for the Colts, they'll be lucky to beat Chicago tomorrow. The Colts are really, really bad. Worst GM in football, and one of the worst rosters in football. 

Paulius

Reaction score
Just trust it . Put your money on the colts now while they still suck

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just put my house on the Colts winning it all. You better be fucking right

Paulius

Reaction score
You jokin, but you really should

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the NFL Stanley Cup were to be rigged, I feel like they'd pick a match up that, ya know, doesnt suck 

Paulius

Reaction score
Mind control got ya snoozin

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
First of all, Adrian Peterson has been terrible for over half a season. The Vikings offense is better without him, at this point. If he comes back and looks like his old self, then sure, the offense will get better then, too, but I personally think he's done.

As for the Colts, they'll be lucky to beat Chicago tomorrow. The Colts are really, really bad. Worst GM in football, and one of the worst rosters in football. 
jesus both of these are just so wrong

colts are hardly super bowl contenders but to say they have one of the worst rosters is just plain stupid

and god your anti-AP bias is so fucking annoying and b untrue. the offense is not better lol, you just have a better quarterback and a great defense. you'd be so much better as a team with AP and it's not even debatable

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
You don't even get to watch Vikings games. Peterson handicaps Minnesota's offense because they focus too much on forcing him, therefore becoming too predictable and neutering Turner's versatility as a playcaller.

Oh, and he fumbles the ball at the worst of times.

Good riddance.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
The Colts do have the worst GM in football. The team is a disaster. Even in the AFC South it will take a lot of luck (no pun intended) to even make the playoffs. Maybe they can make the playoffs and the Bengals can get their 1st win in forever

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
You don't even get to watch Vikings games. Peterson handicaps Minnesota's offense because they focus too much on forcing him, therefore becoming too predictable and neutering Turner's versatility as a playcaller.

Oh, and he fumbles the ball at the worst of times.

Good riddance.
What you're actually saying here is that Norv Turner is a bad playcaller because he doesn't know how to strike a balance unless his workhorse is injured. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%