2017 MLB Postseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Still not sure about that. it's pretty clear he's the cutoff and didi is backing him up. And om pretyy sure the cutoff is whoever is on that side. Rf, cutoff is 2b fielder -
Lf its the SS. Altuve is the winning run, absolutely 0 reason Judge should be throwing to 2nd. This is routine.

catman

Reaction score
It looked like Todd Fraizer's homer was flipped with 1 hand.  How it got out is beyond me.  Judge's, however was hit very well.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Darvish vs Hendricks
Obviously Hendricks will pitch well. They dont trust the pen so i expect hendricks to last a while

Just need Yu to match zeroes. Then anything can happen. Obviously the dodgers pen has been good, but they wont be perfect all postseason

Im hoping Joc and Granderson have good at bats but man they suck

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol at justin turner being good for 3 years, enters free agency and NO ONE WANTED HIM. Lmao

Dodgers keep him for 4/64

Ridiculous. Shame

CoachAF

Reaction score
That game last night was weird. Frazier's homerun seemed to derail Morton, and he couldnt recover. McCullers has the advantage over Gray tonight. This is the game the Astros need to win. 

Sidenote: I love seeing CC back in form and doing well. I wish it didnt come at my Astros' expense, but it's a good story

GO ASTROS!!!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
How the hell does McCullers have the edge over Gray?

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Lol at justin turner being good for 3 years, enters free agency and NO ONE WANTED HIM. Lmao

Dodgers keep him for 4/64

Ridiculous. Shame
He was always pretty good, just never this great.

Yankees may be down, but I see them easily still in this Series. It's scary how good the Yankees can be if all their starters play up to their potential (right now they are).

CoachAF

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
How the hell does McCullers have the edge over Gray?

Check out Gray's last couple starts in Yankee Stadium. Plus then go look at how he fared against the Astros this season.  I should add that a "healthy" McCullers has the edge. He wasnt the same post back injury, but showed flashes. If I were a betting man, I'd take McCullers. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
He was always pretty good, just never this great.

Yankees may be down, but I see them easily still in this Series. It's scary how good the Yankees can be if all their starters play up to their potential (right now they are).
hes had 4 straight great seasons though

His free agent year last year he even hit 27 bombs. And plays elite defense. Seriously if it wasn't for Nolan he wouldve won the gold glove last yearAnd this year

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Red Sox twitter account blows

https://twitter.com/Yankees/status/920349223140372481

https://twitter.com/RedSox/status/920357964883558400

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lmao terrible

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
They should just delete their acct after that. Pathetic.

Also I think coach was on to something.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I swear it's always the AL that plays these afternoon LCS games.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
I know the other Red Sox fans will come in here and say I suck because I'm talking good about the Yankees, but man does that team know how to win.  The whole franchise is based off winning.  There's no other team you can say that about.  The Yankees find ways to win.  They win the easy games, they win the hard games, they win a lot of games by sheer luck.  But they know how to win and they've shown that they have a lot of chemistry and emotion (which the Red Sox easily lacked).  At this point, all bets are off.  Yankees may just win the World Series.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chemistry, emotion, cultural and team history has nothing to do with it, they were the second best team in the AL all year. Randomness of the regular season put them in the wild card, but they dominated all year. Second highest run differential in the MLB total, behind only the Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%