https://twitter.com/world_wide_wob/status/967601945555980288

Lmao

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dez said:
Trey Burke our pg of the near future...
Dude goin get a nice contract after this year ... doubt it'll be from us though smh
allen Iverson imoersonator

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
i said he'd be a spot guy at most, idk why you're telling me this like i said otherwise. he's always been bad defensively

roughly estimating here:

G Irving 34min
F Horford 34min
G Brown 32min
F Tatum 30min
G Smart 30min
F Morris 25min
G Rozier 25min
C Baynes 10min
C Theis 10min
F Ojeleye 5min
C Monroe 5min
I figured they would be bringing him in for more than 5 minutes a game

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Bulls are gonna end up with the 8th pick in a fucking 7 player draft.

Go figure...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Thats so stupid, sacrifice your knees in the long run to get bounced in the second round. Go ask DWade how much he misses his meniscus
*menisci

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i just saw what zaza did. thats dirty as hell

CoachAF

Reaction score
We will have to wait until the playoffs to see it, but all the hate for the Rockets is predicated on what's happened in the past. The fact is that MDA has a top 10 defense for the first time EVER in his coaching career. That's a big deal. Chris Paul and James Harden have NEVER played with a teammate who was on their level. CP3 has had some good ones, but never one as talented as The Beard. Harden, for the first time as a Rocket, has been able to sit in the 4th and pick and choose when he ramps it up. He will be more fresh come playoffs, and more importantly will be able to share the burden of leading the team with CP3. This Rockets team has to be the deepest team in terms of quality players. They have at least 11 guys on their roster that would be quality rotation players for other NBA teams right now. 

Keep hating, but the Rockets are legit and have the best shot at GSW come playoff time. This team's destiny is different from those of Rockets/Clippers past because it is a differently constructed team from those in the past. 

CoachAF

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
i just saw what zaza did. thats dirty as hell

I very rarely will wish harm upon a player, but if anyone deserves a season/career-ending injury, it is Zaza. 

CoachAF

Reaction score
I love Russ's post-game shaming of the reporters. The NBA needs to suspend Zaza for multiple games. This isn't the 80's or bad boy Pistons era of basketball anymore. Respect the game and your opponents, or stay home.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rockets fans trying to manufacture disrespect that doesn't exist is straight out of the GSW playbook, I'll give you that

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Coach said:
Chris Paul and James Harden have NEVER played with a teammate who was on their level.
Do Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook not count?

Also, I dont think anyone would deny that the rockets have the best chance to beat the warriors. Its just a question of how legitimate that chance is.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
People are choosing the Warriors to beat the Rockets, how disrespectful!!

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The way the Rockets play allows Golden State to play their style as well a fast paced 3pt shootout

And Im sorry, but Ill take Curry, Klay, and KD hitting at higher percentages than CP3, Harden, and Gordon.

CoachAF

Reaction score
elcheato said:
Rockets fans trying to manufacture disrespect that doesn't exist is straight out of the GSW playbook, I'll give you that

the disrespect is real. You obviously havent watched TNT's coverage at all this year, or the year before that....just look at this board to see the disrespect. 

CoachAF

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Do Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook not count?

Also, I dont think anyone would deny that the rockets have the best chance to beat the warriors. Its just a question of how legitimate that chance is.

James was a 6th man on that team. That team was the Durant/Westbrook Show. I guess I should have said ever since Harden has had his own team.....

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bell/zaza
West
Iggy
Young
Livy

Fuck yes this team will steam roll the playoffs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%