Jets Qb Geno Smith out 6-8 weeks

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, doubt the guy would have been cut if he was actually decent, regardless of what the Jets front office is saying. No reason to keep him on after that. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
damn that dude really needed that $600

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He always had a problem since college. The Jets were advised to not draft him and they did anyways

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
This really sucks, because I was certain Geno would make the next step this year. Ivory in the backfield. Marshall and Decker on the outside. A good young TE whose name I can't remember, and dat defense. General fans act like Geno has always been terrible, but that simply is not the case. When he's been good, he's definitely been starter quality. Here's to hoping Bowles only keeps Geno on the bench if he starts Petty and the kid goes off.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
This really sucks, because I was certain Geno would make the next step this year. Ivory in the backfield. Marshall and Decker on the outside. A good young TE whose name I can't remember, and dat defense. General fans act like Geno has always been terrible, but that simply is not the case. When he's been good, he's definitely been starter quality. Here's to hoping Bowles only keeps Geno on the bench if he starts Petty and the kid goes off.

When has he really been good, though?  Week 17 last year?  Him finally playing well in that game likely cost them a top 3 pick, lol.

I was a Geno supporter coming out of WVU, but he hasn't shown me enough at the NFL level just yet that tells me he has what it takes to be a solid starter on a consistent basis.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Now that Geno is out, the Jets are my surprise pick to make the playoffs.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lmao. The Bills claimed the dude who punched him.
Rex is a savage.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lions played "Can't Feel My Face" when they announced Geno was inactive lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%