Top 10 Candidates for the Heisman in the SEC

CoachAF

Reaction score
It's really just Fournette, and then a bunch of chums. Fournette is going to likely take off again early in the season and then come back to Earth a little as LSU's schedule gets tougher in the second half. As long as he doesn't burn Alabama, I wish him the best of luck. He is a lot of fun to watch when he is rolling

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Coach said:
It's really just Fournette, and then a bunch of chums. Fournette is going to likely take off again early in the season and then come back to Earth a little as LSU's schedule gets tougher in the second half. As long as he doesn't burn Alabama, I wish him the best of luck. He is a lot of fun to watch when he is rolling
The team has made it a priority to focus on the passing game, and I think you hit on the reason why. If you aren't atleast a threat to pass against a team like Bama, you don't have a chance.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Coach said:

I like Bo Scarbrough's chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%