What makes you? Shia Labeouf, House, Crying Jordan

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
History of how human beings behave tells us that regardless of what is done on Thursday, at least 80-90 percent of the board will find a way to justify it and/or like it by August. It's human nature. If we want to find the best in something, and have incentive to, we will.

But before our brains and emotions convince us to take this route, let's get it out there now. What makes you Shia on Thursday (standing ovation clap gif); What makes you House (apathetic); and what makes you Crying Jordan?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not even sure if the Cavs have a draft pick so I'll be here for the crying jordans

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Extremely ecstatic: Celtics somehow manage to acquire a superstar player. Highly doubtful, of course
Ecstatic: Celtics have two picks in the Top 8, and take any two of: Brown, Bender, Hield, Murray
Happy: Celtics draft Brown or Bender at #3
Dissatisfied: Celtics draft Dunn or Chriss, don't trade the other 1sts either
Very dissatisfied: Celtics trade away Marcus Smart in a deal that doesn't land a star player
Extremely dissatisfied: Celtics trade Isaiah Thomas on Draft Day 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
some dank memes in here

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Cavs are without picks. Would be ecstatic if they traded in at a minimal value and picked up a player with potential like Skal or Thon

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Celtics drafting Dunn or Murray would be awesome haha

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shia: Drafting Murray or Bender.  You draft either of those guys and I think this team is finally on the right path.

House: Buddy Hield.  As much as I like Buddy, he doesn't do that second thing that good/great players do.  He will be a great scorer, but does he really move the needle?  I guess he'll be fun to watch before AD leaves.

Crying Jordan: Jaylen Brown, Denzel Valentine, or some middle of the road player who is in the middle to the end of their prime.  Brown is the only guy in the top 8 I can't justify, and Valentines knee issues scare me.

Drafting Kris Dunn or trading the pick for a Avery Bradley/Kris Middleton type and picks is in between Shia and House.  A trade for a guy like Okafor would be between House and Jordan.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea i have no idea what those other two memes are 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
still not sure what the House one refers to

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was genuinely confused when I first read this.  I was on mobile, so I was only going by the title at the time.  

Now that I've read through the thread, I get it, but it's still awkward.  Almost as awkward as people trying to force a meme in real life.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Should've left it over there lol
Nah I like it lol. Simple concept, what would make you so happy you'd clap, fist pump, etc. What would make you apathetic or kind of disinterested? And what would upset you?

Now that I think about it Buddy would probably be in the middle of Shia and House.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I was genuinely confused when I first read this.  I was on mobile, so I was only going by the title at the time.  

Now that I've read through the thread, I get it, but it's still awkward.  Almost as awkward as people trying to force a meme in real life.

Man you gotta be more Good Guy Greg and less Scumbag Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%