Augizt Desings, Goooood byeeeeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Dingler

Reaction score
Just something i made. (My last GFX piece)

What do you think? This is most likely my last post on Sportzin, And probably my last piece of art, I like making these and i had Photoshop so i decided what the hell, I might as well make some GFX, Ive made a million in the past 6 months and ive only ever had 1 or 2 pieces someone has liked, So ive decided why make them if nobody appreciates or likes them, Its a waste of time for me apparently. Anyways, Peace bros <3

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there has been more than 2 that people like.

I like the design here personally. Not too flashy, its good.

.RuMoR.

Reaction score
Take a break from sigs and start to make logos, this is a really good start droozio

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
just because we may not personally like something you make doesnt mean you should stop making or posting here.

but like someone said, maybe make logos. like this is solid.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
lmao. thats so weak. not the logo, what you said.

mdlr52192

Reaction score
The logo is nice, I dig it. Now I'm not one to typically call someone out, but stop *****ing, do you expect everyone to love every single piece you have? The point of this part of the site is to showcase your art and get constructive criticism. How do you ever plan on getting better if everyone was just like "I like it" every time. I know that I don't typically get many positive reviews either, but I appreciate that people here are giving me stuff to improve on. And don't make art for people to appreciate, just make it because you want to have fun, that's what it's about, expressing yourself. So if you want to leave because of that, no one's stopping you.

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
The logo is nice, I dig it. Now I'm not one to typically call someone out, but stop *****ing, do you expect everyone to love every single piece you have? The point of this part of the site is to showcase your art and get constructive criticism. How do you ever plan on getting better if everyone was just like "I like it" every time. I know that I don't typically get many positive reviews either, but I appreciate that people here are giving me stuff to improve on. And don't make art for people to appreciate, just make it because you want to have fun, that's what it's about, expressing yourself. So if you want to leave because of that, no one's stopping you.
This thread is a couple months old lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%