2017 NFL Draft Thread

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know this is doubtful since he's starting to rise, but I'd love for the Eagles to pick up Alvin Kamara in 2nd or 3rd if they don't draft Dalvin at 14. He's got a ton of potential, some of the best balance from a running back that I've seen, and he's a threat in the passing game. 

TTN2810

Reaction score
Hot damn is Malik McDowell a stud. I've read some question his effort later in the year and that he turns it on and off, but his potential is huge. Scouting DL isn't my forte, but he looks like he can reach a Fletcher Cox type level of disruptive.

elijah

Reaction score
TiTAN said:
Hot damn is Malik McDowell a stud. I've read some question his effort later in the year and that he turns it on and off, but his potential is huge. Scouting DL isn't my forte, but he looks like he can reach a Fletcher Cox type level of disruptive.
he's second on my big board rn. only question is his discipline.

he's an athletic freak. if a team takes the chance early and it pays off, damn are they in for a reward. he possesse's everything you need on the DL. he's quick, he's strong, my biggest issue was that he wanders away from the coaches gameplan. I guess if you look stuff up about him, he ignores what his assignment is and tries to do it all on his own.

he's a special athlete and I'd personally be willing to use a top 5 pick on him.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I've only watched one game so far but I like him a lot too. So much potential.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Elija, go check out the McDowell vs. BYU game. This game shows the inconsistency we've been hearing about. There's a handful of plays where he gets straight up dominated by that center.. I love the potential but there are some red flags.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I think Malik Hooker is the only player in this class that I would classify as 100% can't miss, gonna be the best at his position in the league kind of player. He honestly might be my top/favorite prospect ever.

elijah

Reaction score
I've seen 7 DB's I'd be willing to use a first round pick on so far, and I haven't watched Sidney Jones, Desmond King, Budda Baker or that Clemson corner yet. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Marshon Lattimore is a stud. I've only seen 3 corners so far, but it's hard to see anyone topping him.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is he retiring to the draft? 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I can't believe I've now done that three times in three days smh

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kareem Hunt will be good 

maybe 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
So I just watched my first tape of the draft season -- Myles Garrett v ALA.

I do not see #1 overall pick hype from this kid at all. Gonna watch more of his tape, but it looks like he relies a lot on his power moves to create separation and then uses his speed to finish to the quarterback. But he did jack shit against Cam Robinson, which is not a good sign for his pro career (I also like Robinson now a good bit)

I'll watch more Garrett in a bit, but I feel like he's a guy that will not be Top 5 for sure

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but if you wanna see him at his best watch the UCLA game. He absolutely destroys Conor McDermott.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He does have at least one positive play against Cam Robinson.

thesickness89

Reaction score
Really got to get around to setting up my top 32 players like I used to back in the day. Just a little worried I view some of the Michigan guys unjustly higher than most. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's been a while since they've had players worth drafting, so go crazy 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%