I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiler35

Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to welcome myself back to Sportz
Insomnia. If some of you hate me, I really don't care,
at all. You're entitled to your opinion, I guess.

Right off the bat, I notice I'm not on the GFX Crew anymore,
Surprising? Not at all. Well, a little. I never thought
I had the opportunity to prove myself, let alone help
improve the situation we currently have going on in the
GFX section. Sure, you could argue I don't deserve it
after being suspended, but my suspension had little
to nothing to do with the my leadership skills. If
anything, it proved I'm strong willed, which I believe
a leader should have.

Blake said it best:

A year ago I would logon this site and enjoy all of my
time, Jarrod was here, Greg was here, and everything was
awesome. We started the blog, we were doing the
magazine, and being a part of the SI team was something,
as gay as it sounds, we could all be proud of. We all
hated TWill but we all enjoyed his posting for some
reason. We were planning a mass attack on Gamebattles,
we were teaming up to kill Sams and SuperMarios' rep.
Things were fucking awesome, and I loved being on SI.
SND was always bumping and a shit ton of fun.
Now, it seems whenever I login someone is getting bashed
for something stupid. Sam gets ripped day in and day out,
and not the comical way that it was done a year ago, why
he puts up with I'll never know. Mooche is gone, Blake's
gone, Palmer is gone -- the three most active NFL posters,
are gone. It's a shame, but this site is completely different.

Quickly touching on something, so I don't get banned-- AE.
He has the power to ban people "AND HE FUCKING
DOES IT."

Anyways, I fully support kam being announced as the NFL
Mod. I was highly critical, and often insulted kam,
however I think we have agreed to move on. I understand
that I often got under a lot of people skin, but I'm
trying to change a bit.

Furthermore, people need to stop bitching about every
little thing I do. I understand my work is simple.
There's no need to constantly make fun of me, trying
to make yourself look cool in front of your butt-buddies
on a fucking sports forum. Like, get real guys. If you
think you can do better, do it.

Looking ahead, I look forward to the day when Jarrod
returns to the forums. The community seemed to be
more... together, almost laid back, care-free, and united
when Jarrod was around. Not saying that people, especially
myself haven't changed since then, but it was fun when
we could toy around, and gang up and neg-rep guys posts.
Those were the good old days, and I loved when that happened.

So, I'm back. Love me or hate me, I'm back.
Oh, and I really love how many actual GFX requests have been finished by actual GFX Crew members. Good job stepping up ROCKSTAR.

In the words of the great AE:
thagame14 (6:25:21 PM):
alright homos....I gotta more important matters to attend to

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Once again, for the 500th time, the site is the same as it was when jarrod was here.
But welcome back.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Welcome back Bro Namanth.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'm really not quite sure why
you felt the need to type
like this but it looks kinda
silly if you ask me.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's goes the peace and quiet. :smile:

I am tired of hearing people Blake talk about how great things were when "Jarrod was here...we were Rep-attacking, and spamming..."

All bubblegum & blowjobs back then, right?

What kinda fun is it when everyone just...gets along? Things will 100-times better in 2007...when Members weren't such fucking divas.

/thread

Oiler35

Reaction score
I'm really not quite sure why
you felt the need to type
like this but it looks kinda
silly if you ask me.
It's because my Office thing completely shit in the bed,and I was using fucking Notepad, which sucks more dick than Dez Bryant's mom.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well keep talking the way you are "i want to suck jarrods dick, damn i want to suck it to get him back" will get you gone for longer next time.

Oiler35

Reaction score
There's goes the peace and quiet. :smile:

I am tired of hearing people Blake talk about how great things were when "Jarrod was here...we were Rep-attacking, and spamming..."

All bubblegum & blowjobs back then, right?

What kinda fun is it when everyone just...gets along? Things will 100-times better in 2007...when Members weren't such fucking divas.

/thread
We didn't spam worth a shit. We actually had a "tight community" like you said you wanted. Everything was laid back. Sure, you could say people didn't give a shit anymore, but Jarrod was like Atticus Finch in the book To Kill A Mockingbird.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Why would you type something in notepad then copy and paste it in here? Why wouldn't you just type it in here?

Oiler35

Reaction score
Why would you type something in notepad then copy and paste it in here? Why wouldn't you just type it in here?
I typed it right after I was suspended, I'm not waiting for 7 days, plus delaying my time to study for two exams to write a rant that nobody really cares about, or will read.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
You can mention anyone's name, but I'm asking you to leave Palmer out of the mix, he can talk for himself. By the way, he didn't go anywhere, he's still running around here wild.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Look, sorry to say it but, you getting suspended didn't show you were strong willed. It showed that, naturally given you age, you were being immature. And it wasn't "Castro" suspending you because he felt like it. Your warning level is the reason you were suspended.

Furthermore, you and Blake and whoever else keeps bitching about SI not being what it used to, what about you guys?. You guys do a lot of complaining about things being different but you do nothing to change that. People leave/move on/grow older. It's not SI's fault that some of these people have other priorities and don't have time for SI or just don't want to be here. But what are YOU doing to try and bring back the "closeness" we "used to have"?

I think you know the answer man...

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
We didn't spam worth a shit. We actually had a "tight community" like you said you wanted. Everything was laid back. Sure, you could say people didn't give a shit anymore, but Jarrod was like Atticus Finch in the book To Kill A Mockingbird.
I bet all the admins are happy all these new members came including me. So stop your damn bitching about the old days.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People need to stop complainin about the old days and think about the future. The old days will always seem better, it's always like that but the future is still bright for SI with new members and some of our vets still here. We are all just here to talk sports, discuss certain topics, participate in Sim Leagues and basically just spend our spare time.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Look, sorry to say it but, you getting suspended didn't show you were strong willed. It showed that, naturally given you age, you were being immature. And it wasn't "Castro" suspending you because he felt like it. Your warning level is the reason you were suspended.

Furthermore, you and Blake and whoever else keeps bitching about SI not being what it used to, what about you guys?. You guys do a lot of complaining about things being different but you do nothing to change that. People leave/move on/grow older. It's not SI's fault that some of these people have other priorities and don't have time for SI or just don't want to be here. But what are YOU doing to try and bring back the "closeness" we "used to have"?

I think you know the answer man...
I defended my work. That's all I did. And I responded to his one word, arrogant comment, that really wasn't needed at all. If he explained it, I wouldn't have said shit. But just "EWW." pissed me off. And it's not like he didn't bait me, at all. And Castro is a name that a few people understand (Me, Danny, AE, Mooche)

I liked that atmosphere we had. It's better than this fucking gay "e-drama" that some of these new guys (hate to group you guys together, some of you are good guys) are creating with "veteran" members. I understand Jarrod is working overtime, trying to get a promotion, and I have nothing wrong with it. But I think that the leadership, togetherness, and everything that Jarrod brought to the table has gone out the window with him leaving.

I bet all the admins are happy all these new members came including me. So stop your damn bitching about the old days.
Glad to see some people never changed, and continue baiting...

People need to stop complainin about the old days and think about the future. The old days will always seem better, it's always like that but the future is still bright for SI with new members and some of our vets still here. We are all just here to talk sports, discuss certain topics, participate in Sim Leagues and basically just spend our spare time.
Yes, and no. I understand it's a bit childish for people, including myself, to be whining about "the old days", but at the same time, it was better. I understand we gotta live with what we got, but whatever man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%