Which one?

• Matt Ryan

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Joe Flacco

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Mooche

Reaction score
You guys are just missing out on the point about Flacco and his reads.

Flacco doesn't always scan the field, he dinks and dunks the ball instantly down to Ray Rice. That's fine and dandy when you have a weapon like Rice who can make something happen, but to be an elite quarterback you have to scan the field to check your progressions and make that correct read. If you watched him play, you'd understand what exactly I am trying to get at.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You guys are just missing out on the point about Flacco and his reads.

Flacco doesn't always scan the field, he dinks and dunks the ball instantly down to Ray Rice. That's fine and dandy when you have a weapon like Rice who can make something happen, but to be an elite quarterback you have to scan the field to check your progressions and make that correct read. If you watched him play, you'd understand what exactly I am trying to get at.
Flacco looks at one side of the field then immediately dunks down to Rice. That's my complaint.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kwmN-GWyB8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This video indicates what Flacco does alot. Scans one side, his man isn't open, so he panics a little and dunks it down to Rice without even taking a look at his other options farther down the field.

Perhaps if Flacco makes the proper reads the Ravens aren't the 20th rated passing offense in the NFL, or are higher than 27th in 20+ yard pass plays, maybe they score more than only 22 points per game.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Flacco looks at one side of the field then immediately dunks down to Rice. That's my complaint.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kwmN-GWyB8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This video indicates what Flacco does alot. Scans one side, his man isn't open, so he panics a little and dunks it down to Rice without even taking a look at his other options farther down the field.

Perhaps if Flacco makes the proper reads the Ravens aren't the 20th rated passing offense in the NFL, or are higher than 27th in 20+ yard pass plays, maybe they score more than only 22 points per game.
Im sure theres some same exact footage of Ryan doing that with Turner or Norwood.

Ohhhh.. 1 play, as if Ryan has never checked down.

Mooche

Reaction score
Im sure theres some same exact footage of Ryan doing that with Turner or Norwood.

Ohhhh.. 1 play, as if Ryan has never checked down.
I'll just say it again, one more time, if you actually watched Flacco you'd realize he doesn't go through his full reads or progression. He doesn't make the necessary reads that the elite quarterbacks in the league do, and that's what makes them great.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'll just say it again, one more time, if you actually watched Flacco you'd realize he doesn't go through his full reads or progression. He doesn't make the necessary reads that the elite quarterbacks in the league do, and that's what makes them great.
So now you're saying I havent watched Flacco? I've watched him more than you.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kams watched Flacco more than you, along with every other QB in the league... :lol:

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Kams watched Flacco more than you, along with every other QB in the league... :lol:
I probably watch more football than anybody here.. yeah.

Whenever its football season, I record every game.. watch every game.

Mooche

Reaction score
kam is God, he was probably at every fucking game. But there's no way you watching every single game. I'm calling BS.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Dawg, I live in a bad ass neighborhood, isnt shit to do in jacksonville.. i do watch every game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%