MLB Sim League

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
BrewCrew over at CSS may bring his Baseball Mogul Sim League over here. 

So this is to gauge interest and see if anyone would be interested in joining it. He should be able to bring over 15-20 members from the league to join up here and continue it at glorious SI. 

It would be a good addition here, and I've been wanting to get a MLB sim league up and running for a while since we haven't had one in a while, and we usually have a tough time getting all 30 teams filled by just SI members. 

The league is already a few seasons in, but I'd like to give it a shot and if it doesn't work after 1 season then we can try to start up a new one. 

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Not a big baseball fan but I'd join for the sake of learning what players are what and all that.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Only if he has a good core group coming over to take spots, because this never works out here.

BoboMania

Reaction score
What is a sim league? I see yalls NBA stuff but idk what it is...

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
it's a simulation where you "run" a team. You can sign players, trade with other members of the site, set lineups, etc. A little strategy involved. 

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
We are in Season 5, and had a great league going but then Dave fucked up and the site was down for a week and we started losing GM's etc. We have at least 15-20 active GM's who are committed, but the leagues been dying a little bit the last week or so. You do NOT need the game as we have an index with all the players stats etc but it's tough to find GM's when you are 5 seasons in. We do live sims as well where I post the box scores for the people who are on and don't have the game.

We had other features where you create yourself in the game and for the Amateur draft and IFA we do things like past HOF'ers etc.

It's a great league, but I think it would be much more successful if we ran it on here and got some new blood then continue it on CSS.

I just want to at least get a good 10 gm's from here who would be committed before I bring it over.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im committed
I loved the mlb sim we had here

I was getting close to breaking through with the As lol
Missed the playoffs by 1 game back to back years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%