Official College Gameday Thread

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I watched a couple episodes of that QB1 show on Netflix and it made me think there is zero chance of Tathan being a successful leader of a team.

I could be wrong though because that's a pretty silly thing to draw conclusions from, but that's my take.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

The pic from above

Miami's new 6'4" punter from Australia. Dude is huge.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
imma pick Jalen Hurts because Lincoln Riley just mass produces Heisman awards off transfers (Baker, TTU and Kyler, A&M)

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fliping a coin between Tua and Lawrence is probably the safest bet.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The mascot head segment on Gameday has always been something that I looked forward to every week since I first started watching college football, but Corso has been damn near incoherent since he had a stroke over ten years ago... Is ESPN just going to keep him on until he dies on set?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jarren looks awesome so far.

I've been fooled by promising young Miami QBs several times in the past, though.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
14 penalties, 10 sacks, muffed punt that allowed free points, and they still had a shot to win... this one stings. Fucking hate the gaturds.

This is probably gonna be a rough season, though. That oline is going to cripple them. Two true frosh tackles with a freshman qb is not an ideal situation.

They have enough talent to win the coastal, but I don't know if I can see that happening with such a glaring lack of experience at those key positions.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Not saying the O-Line was good, but at least half of those sacks happened because the QB held on to the ball too long.

Is Martell really that bad at actually throwing the ball? I've legit never seen him attempt a pass but that freshman looked lost for most of the second half.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Martell's scrambling would have been useful, but Williams is by far the best passer on the team.

He played far better than I expected... Especially for a guy that had only taken three snaps in his career. (all of which were in the fourth quarter against fuckin Savannah State.) I'm confident that his pocket awareness will improve with experience.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Probably the toughest D-Line he'll see all year too. I thought he looked like a freshman, but he had some flashes to make me think there's some promise there.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The mascot head segment on Gameday has always been something that I looked forward to every week since I first started watching college football, but Corso has been damn near incoherent since he had a stroke over ten years ago... Is ESPN just going to keep him on until he dies on set?
He's so senile now.... it's a joke.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mcafee is trying a little too hard with is commentary right now, but I'm liking it.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tulsa finished the game against Michigan State with -73 yards rushing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%