Official Wrestling Talk Thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I dont think Heyman would screw Brock because it would devalue Romans win, but I do think the two could align after the fact

brett05

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I dont think Heyman would screw Brock because it would devalue Romans win, but I do think the two could align after the fact
I could see it as some new move that Roman uses on Brock and then Heyman screaming to finish him.  We find out on RAW that Heyman helped with inside info on how to beat the Beast.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
theyre going to keep brock looking strong imo

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Report: Rey Mysterio Jr. Expected Back In WWE By October

New details have been released as it concerns Rey Mysterio’s return to WWE. There has been a long back-and-forth between the two sides ever since Mysterio’s Royal Rumble appearance earlier this year. In all likelihood, Rey Mysterio will be back in WWE before October.

Mysterio does not have any bookings past the first weekend of September, meaning a WWE  return not long after is almost certain. The WWE 2K19 video game is released October 5th, 2018 and Mysterio is a featured character in the game’s advertising. It’s unlikely he won’t return in time to promote the game. Mysterio returning before October would also allow him to participate in the Australian mega-show on October 6th, 2018.

Rey Mysterio to WWE Update
“It appears (Mysterio’s) last dates are the first weekend of September,” stated Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer. “They did push the idea of bringing him in sooner, to keep him off All In in particular as well as some of the other shows he’s got but really All In was the key one.”

Earlier this week, Mysterio’s match for All-In was announced. He will team with Fenix and Bandido to face Kota Ibushi and the Young Bucks.
Mysterio’s WWE return was likely sealed at this year’s Royal Rumble.

“It’s been incredible,” Mysterio said to the Mirror UK. “I have nothing to say but to thank the fans for their loyalty, for their respect, for being a Rey Mysterio fan from day one… and for all those fans that have never seen me on TV, because this is a new generation of fans that are watching the WWE.”

“So to all the new fans that have heard about Rey Mysterio, or played as me in a video game, or seen me on the Network, for the first time if you got the chance to see me at the Royal Rumble, thank you very much for being part of it as a fan.”

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kane had his old theme music with lyrics playing during his speech!

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Aleister Black Injured

As first reported by Dave Meltzer, NXT Star, Aleister Black, was injured during a NXT Live Event show this past Saturday in Las Vegas at the Orleans Arena during a match with NXT Champion, Tommaso Ciampa. The injury occurred when Ciampa delivered a blow to Black’s groin, causing emergency surgery.

Recovery time on a situation like this is a case by case basis, but the likelihood of him working a match at TakeOver in full compacity is not promising. We say Full match because he may come out and be written off television. He may be written off before, but due to surgery on a Monday, there is little time on a low end for recovery.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
matt hardy has been hinting at retirement on twitter a lot as of late and his wife is now too

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to PWInsider Dean Ambrose will be making his return to TV within the next month, and he's expected to be at SummerSlam in some capacity

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully he drops his stupid ass gimmick

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
charlotte definitely got them boobs fixed lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
rusev should have gotten a title run but joe really needs one. how many title matches has he had? three(wwe and universal)? dude cant just talk it up and then lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%