2017 NHL Playoff Discussion Thread

Steez

Reaction score
Hasn't been any playoff talk yet, figured it's own thread might spark it up for the few hockey guys here.

Been wild so far. Can't believe the Hawks are in the hole they are and the Leafs doing what they're doing.

I personally am pulling for Edmonton, but they got goddamn embarrassed last night like no other. But whoever wins that series will be my squad the rest of the postseason.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I don't understand how only Dubnyk and Parise show up for an entire series but the other players don't even come out of the locker room. Just fucking pathetic

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
I hope Ovi finally gets to raise the Cup this summer. Oilers would be fun too. Will be fun to see a new team coming out of the West. I just hope the Blues lose in Round 2

Cup drought continues for SJ and Minnesota. Will be an interesting offseason for San Jose. Hope the Oilers and Predators can take Round 2 on the Western side

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
I don't understand how only Dubnyk and Parise show up for an entire series but the other players don't even come out of the locker room. Just fucking pathetic
Giving up a 1st,2nd, and a 3rd round pick for a rental only to lose in the first round is a bad look

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
Giving up a 1st,2nd, and a 3rd round pick for a rental only to lose in the first round is a bad look
About the only good that came out of this season is that they know they have the goalie in place. Now build the rest of the team and find Dubnyk a decent backup. Kuemper sucks

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Once the Hawks laid an egg I was kind of pulling for them having gone to school at UMN. I like Parise except for the fact he went to NDSU, always wanted to see him win a Cup even going back to his days with the Devils

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%