Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not sure if Steelers always win...or opponents decide to lose

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
That game was insane. I don't want to get too excited, but even in a loss, 38 points by the Ravens followed by 44 points last week. Offense might finally be turning a corner.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like the Browns will probably end up with two top five picks.

They'll have a starting lineup full of first round picks at this rate.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Looks like the Browns will probably end up with two top five picks.

They'll have a starting lineup full of first round picks at this rate.
Respect the long game. 18 years in the works

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/940447016114569217

We need some photos of this accuser Bid. Do your thing. She was in wardrobe and for some reason, they all had her phone number. hmm... My spidey senses tell me she hooked up with a few of those guys and the rest were trying to get theirs.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
larry johnson thinks he is developing cte

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I think he's just an asshole who feels bad about a longstanding set of character issues, but I suppose we'll find out in time

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
An NFL owner is a piece of shit? No way! I am shocked!

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
You want to talk about bullshit PI calls? Holy shit that call on Pullard was awful, and it just ended the game.

I mean, you factor the Chargers mistakes into it and the game is all but over anyway, but don't make it official with an iffy call.

Dear NFL, please instruct your officiating crews that they are not there to decide who wins. If you're not positive, pick up the fucking flag.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score

By Ian Rapoport
NFL Network Insider
Published: Dec. 17, 2017 at 06:58 a.m. Updated: Dec. 17, 2017 at 08:45 a.m. 0 Likes  |  0 Comments

The CT scan results were not black and white. The decision for Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers to take the field Sunday against the Carolina Panthers after a broken collarbone wasn't simple.

Instead, a variety of experts weighed in -- medical people, Packers personnel, his agents and the quarterback himself -- to inform the decision that led to the return of one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.

"It's not 100 percent healed," said one source involved in the situation. "But it's looking really good. Any time you're going through the final maturation, then weighing estimates and pixels on a CT scan or MRI, there's a decision. Everyone is concerned, as you can imagine. But everyone is ecstatic about the way the shoulder looks. There is a significant and robust enough physical response that we could put him in position to make a decision."
It wasn't solely Rodgers' decision to play, but no one pushed harder for it. Collarbones are fully healed after 12 weeks. It's been eight. Rodgers knows that.
He made sure he's out there.

"It's nice if everyone agrees," said another source directly informed of the situation. "But with a guy of this magnitude, and considering he's going to sign the biggest contract in NFL history this offseason, there were a lot of different voices. Trust me, no one is sleeping well on Saturday ... except Aaron."

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And Rodgers will miraculously step back onto the field, not having missed a beat, and miraculously lead Green Bay into the playoffs.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
They're not even going to win today. Relax.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Eagles defense has completely fallen apart over the last three games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%