Happy 420!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Weed actually makes me happy, I always find myself with that dumb smile on my face... real smokers know what Im talking about lol

And Rip the FBI isnt concerned with us lol its just talk, they dont bother themselves with just the smokers.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Some people who drink all the time can also be depressed, drinking can also lead to a bunch of health problems as well

I understand how some people have their opinions but I don't really understand how you can outright denounce something you've never tried.
It's not like im saying Pastrami with Mustard is disgusting yet i've never tried it.

this is illegal drugs that make you halucinate.
I saw a documentary once where this guy was high on Marijuana (apparently A LOT of it) and he was going to take a shower and when he went to get the shampoo the bottle had written on it "If you use this shampoo I will <censored>ing kill you!"
The guy bugged out.
apparently his room mate wrote it on the bottle so noone would use it, but being under that influence makes you overreact...

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
again, just like any other drug..

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's not like im saying Pastrami with Mustard is disgusting yet i've never tried it.

I saw a documentary once where this guy was high on Marijuana (apparently A LOT of it) and he was going to take a shower and when he went to get the shampoo the bottle had written on it "If you use this shampoo I will <censored>ing kill you!"
The guy bugged out.
apparently his room mate wrote it on the bottle so noone would use it, but being under that influence makes you overreact...
You have to smoke A LOT of ganja to get to hallucinate. I have a friend that's smoked twice a day for the past 6 months and before that he was smoking once a day, yet he's hallucinated once ever.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
but to me theres still no point in it.

ill stick to actually paying attention to things.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
as a fireman and training for EMS, I've had to go to stuff like overdoses and see what happens to people from marijuana.

it may seem fun to you guys but I NEVER want it to be legalized in any way, not even medicinal.
sorry, but weed don't do that much harm.. it's what the people do after they smoke -- drink, do pills other drugs etc..

and weed should be legal, guess what? I don't even smoke the <Censored>, never even have.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

The guy bugged out.
dude, weed will ot do that. I work with someone who smokes 3 joints from 5pm to 9pm everyday, and he is one of the smartest guys anyone would ever meet.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
If weed gets legalized wouldn't it help the economy?

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dude, weed will ot do that. I work with someone who smokes 3 joints from 5pm to 9pm everyday, and he is one of the smartest guys anyone would ever meet.
Seriously. A local radio station went over all the famous guys in history that are known to have smoked. I know multiple ivy league students that smoke.

If weed gets legalized wouldn't it help the economy?
A tiny bit.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
i also know very smart people in my school who completely fell off the earth when they began to smoke marijuana.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
see sal make this a debate topic this sunday everyone save urstuff till sunday

Oiler35

Reaction score
This is as dumb as <Censored>.
Michael Phelps was an idiot for doing what he did, and he had his Kellogg's multi-million dollar sponsorship stripped.

The long-term effects aren't worth it for be "happy" for a few hours.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Again there's no clear cut answer on what the long-term affects are. It varies from person to person really.

Like Zig said, some people he knows are wicked smart.

Like GMF said, some people he knows are wicked stupid.

Everyone that drinks underage stupid too...but why is that, apparently, more acceptable?

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
save it for sunday

RIP LOCK IT

on sunday we unleash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%