Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
this shit with braun and snl is dumb. theyre about to have colin jost win the battle royal
Hurts my heart  because thats my guy smh. went from winning a tag title with a kid to fighting SNL people at Mania

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man they might as well forget the brand split shit since Charlotte can be on Raw and then win the SD women's title lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Man they might as well forget the brand split shit since Charlotte can be on Raw and then win the SD women's title lol
she won the title?!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they had no idea what to do with auska so they just have her drop the title for no reason to one of the women in the main event at mania for the opposites brands title.

fucking vincent kennedy mcmahon, folks

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
maybe they want their four horse woman standing tall with all the titles to end the show

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Brad Shepard reported on Oh, You Didn't Know that due to Big E and Xavier Woods earning a WWE Championship Match for Kofi Kingston last night on #SDLive, this may turn to E and Woods to turn on Kingston.

Shepard noted that the two may turn on Kingston at #WrestleMania.
Didn't i just say this i didnt want this to happen :(

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
New Day has to break up at some point lol it's been like 5 boring years now

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
then they rehash all the old new day stuff just for kofi and make even more money from those three. i can see that happening. i expected it to happen when this started.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man next week is going to be brutal for me as i wont on here because of Mania week.  Imma try to put up the season finale of pick ems up after Smackdown next tuesday.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE called up four of NXT’s top Superstars not too long ago and suddenly Ricochet, Aleister Black, Johnny Gargano, and Tommaso Ciampa were up on the main roster. This was done without Triple H being made aware of it, but as he explained during a media conference today that is just the way things are.

Triple H explained that Vince McMahon has the final say-so when it comes to calling up an NXT Superstar to the main roster. There is no discussion of whether NXT needs a Superstar for a certain angle because when WWE needs someone there are no questions asked.

They knew about Tommaso Ciampa’s injury and that he needed some time off, but his main roster call-up happened anyway. Further injuring him could have been avoided, but it obviously wasn’t. They had at least hoped to get him some exposure on the main roster before he had to take time off, but his surgery was unavoidable.
Only time will tell who Vince McMahon will say that WWE needs next on the main roster, but it doesn’t look like he is going to check with NXT to make sure it’s okay before making the decision.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He still looks so fucking weird with that hair

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE returns to Madison Square Garden to tape TV for the first time since the "Live at MSG" Network special in 2015

This September 9 & 10 for Raw & SmackDown.

OOOOHH Vince is throwing around that Fox money lol. MSG was too expensive TV tapings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%