Brad Miller Breaks Down After Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brad Miller, who was traded from Sacramento to Chicago on Wednesday, became emotional in a radio interview right after the news became public.

"I'm pretty happy. It's a good opportunity in terms they're right on the borderline of the playoffs. Kind of the same situation Mike (Bibby) went into last year," Miller said.

"You go to a team like that where they've been kind of like ehh, whatever, a little been of change like that and get into the playoffs and get some excitement back. I love Chicago as a city so that's a bit of a bonus for me."

However, Miller will undoubtedly miss Sacramento.

"Definitely my first year here," Miller said of his favorite memory with the Kings. "Probably the first home game, to see it packed crazy, that was my favorite year of my entire life playing basketball in terms of how good the fans where. It's gonna be tough [crying] ... My daughter was born here in Sacs, so there's a lot people I'm going to miss and it's just tough."

Via Sports Radio Interviews

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, it's hard to see him go but I've been wanting him to be shipped for a while because it just had to happen. All part of the business.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
That`s one of the hardest parts of being traded. Leaving all the people and things behind, but it is a business, and this is a business decision. Miller will have a better chance of being in the playoffs with Bulls than with Kings anyways. Not that they would go anywhere, or if he will be there long enough to experience that with them, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%